Ash: Good night.

Ash kept his phone aside and stared at his ceiling.

Every weird thing has happened since I came here. There are good things as well as bad things. Now that I think about it, I should've never came back. Misty would be living her own life, mom wouldn't have to invite all those people who wanna see me, which mainly include old couples, all my friends would have carried on with their life, except for helping me here and there.

He sighs, and turns off his room's light.

(???POV)

'What? You know you can't always just barge into someone's house right?' Derek says over the bluetooth.

'I know, but can't help it.' I answer.

'Why are you there again?'

'Just wanted to investigate more, if there's something I left last time.' I say.

'You need to be really careful.' He instructs.

'I will, thanks Derek.' I say.

'Tell me when you're done. I will pick you up.'

'Cool!'

I cut the call and go inside from the back door, climb the stairs, and reach the meeting room again.

You sure wanna go in there again?

Duh, then why am I here?

Well, I'm just worried about you. Brings back lots of sad memories. So I asked.

I will be okay, just like last time. Don't worry.

I was just going to reach for the knob, when I heard a faint noise from behind.

Damn, who's this now?

I looked behind, the noise was of an opening door. But the only door which was here except the one of the meeting room, was the store room, which was not open.

In fact, the noise was coming from inside the store room.

Oh my god...

I need Harry Potter's invisibility cloak, now!

You don't have one, kid.

Where should I go? Up the wall?

Go down the stairs for now.

I do as my conscience says. When I am down, I still peek a little to see what's happening.

There was a person, who was opening the meeting room, looking here and there if someone was present.

I can't believe it! Is someone trying to find clues as well?

I go a little up the stairs to see who it is clearly. But the darkness wasn't allowing me to see. Then I heard the said person's voice.

"Yes sir, I am here. And I will destroy all the clues that will bring suspicion on you."

Dude.

This person is from the opposite party.

I wanna go and choke him so hard.

Control, control.

How can I? He sent him to destroy the clues, that means he knows we're looking for clues, and we know it's him.

I know, but we need to act smart.

How?

The man went inside.

First, go into the store room, and look where he came from.