three

𝙪𝙖 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝟭𝟯 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤

𝙪𝙖 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝
𝟭𝟯 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤

it was a beautiful and sunny day in japan. the sun shined on whatever was in its path, warming the area and everyone in it. the cherry blossoms were always so beautiful this time of year. spring, it was your favorite season- despite the allergies (if you have them).

like usual, your boyfriend along with his best friends hizashi and oboro walked you to your general ed class. technically oboro was your best friend, though he was older, since the first day of the school year he made it his mission to become your friend. he was the sweetest boy you ever met so of course, you didn't deny him.

eventually he introduced you to his friends and you of course you fell for one. long hair, cat loving, emo boy (he hated the nickname) shouta aizawa.

they always wondered why you didn't try for the hero course but it just wasn't something you were interested in. you just wanted a well rounded education at the top school in japan.

shouta always kept a hand on the small of your back or held onto the strap of your backpack as if you'd try and run away- which you tried but he always stopped you from getting too far.

"i'll never understand why you guys want to be heroes. it's dangerous and you can get hurt." the four of you stopped and aizawa placed his hands on your shoulders.

"money!"

"lots of fame!"

"well i don't know those idiots but i want to be able to protect you and other people myself, that's why." he leaned in a bit and kissed you on the cheek. you turned your head as his friends giggled at the gesture. his raven black hair hung just above his shoulders and covered his beautiful dark eyes that you could look at all day.

"shouta~ stop, you're embarrassing us." you shoved his shoulder a bit making him chuckle. "i just worry about you guys, plus what if something bad happens and you can't?"

"don't be so negative!" oboro cheered like always.

"nothing bad will happen to us. i promise, as long as i'm alive and a hero, i'll be there to always protect and take care of you." he whispered so that only you could hear. "me dying would break that promise. i don't break promises."

"come shouta we're gonna be late to class and sensei is going to be mad at us." hizashi pulled on his arm and hauled him towards the classroom despite his friends protest.