two

𝙪𝙖 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙛𝙛 𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙨𝟮:𝟱𝟰 𝗽𝗺

𝙪𝙖 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙛𝙛 𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙨
𝟮:𝟱𝟰 𝗽𝗺

"so aizawa, how's the family?" hizashi sat across from a quiet aizawa as he picked at the plate in front of him. he was meant to be home this weekend but, per usual something came up between the problem children and he had to file the reports.

the man was exhausted, all he wanted to do was nap and cuddle with his daughter, play fight and build things with his son. and kiss his wife, it's been so long since you've showed each other any form of passion or affection, it hurt, the both of you were being eaten up inside, starved.

14 years together and this is the first time you've ever been at odds. yes, you two had petty arguments and disagreements but they never went on for longer than a day or two. however, you two have been 'apart' for 6 months now. and for what, a lack of communication? failure to commit? a job?

there seemed to be many different factors that contributed to your issues, it would take a whole day to list them all out.

"they're good." he responded simply and dryly. mic titled his head to left in confusion. usually whenever he asked aizawa about his family he sounded a lot more excited, mostly because he spent the next few minutes bragging about their achievements.

"what happened? you seem so... depressed." hizashi asked, taking a sip of his hot tea in front of him.

"it's just, i haven't been home in a bit even though i promised i would. i keep telling them i'll come home but hardly get the chance to, me and (y/n) are practically estranged now." aizawa sighed as he dropped his head in his hands.

"man, you need to visit your family. i'm pretty sure those babies are dying to see you. me and toshinori can hold down the fort until you get back, stop trying to play superman for these students when you should be trying to be dad for yanna and kai."

hizashi stood up with his cup in his hand and patted his friend on the shoulder, "and talk to your wife, i'm sure she misses you. there's a new virus going around, make sure they're safe and healthy, you're allowed to."

he walked out of the office and left aizawa to himself.

...

"so you're homework is just to color?" you asked aiyanna who was sitting at the table with a box a crayons and a coloring book.

you stood in the kitchen making lunch for the kids since you all had just gotten home. the preschool you worked out let out early so it gave you time to pick up aiyanna from kindergarten and malachi from daycare all before 2 o'clock.