#𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓| 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌?

ابدأ من البداية

"Your heart, it belongs to me and only me~", he breathed into my ear, landing soft kisses on your collarbones.

You despised how he could easily domesticate himself in the situation even though you knew how attached he was to your touch. That's why he stayed with you even though you were messed up, he would stay with you no matter what you did, and that's what you loved about him but wanted to exploit at the same time.

"Your heart will always belong to me, after all, I'm the only one you have~", you soothed, your eyes captivating him.

He stopped kissing your neck, "Well your heart never belonged to you or anyone else, to begin with, after all, you're obsessed with me.", he cooed seductively, going back down to use his lips to attack your soft skin.

He was going to pin you down onto the bed but you pulled a fast one and pinned him down first, "Guess you weren't fast enough~", you teased with a smirk.

He still forced you to lean into his face, initiating the kiss before you could.

You held onto his face as he nibbled onto your bottom lip where his tongue invited itself into your mouth. Your tongues moved around in sync not even attempting to fight for dominance as you both knew that it wouldn't turn out well.

Gakushu pulled away for a moment only to smash his lips onto yours again and pull you on top of him. Head angled to the side to deepen the kiss, his arms wrapped around your waist as yours circled his neck, pulling each other close.

He felt your chest press against his and a low groan bubbled against the back of his throat sending vibrations into your mouths.

You pulled away, catching your breath and squeezing your thighs against the male's body, "Not good enough~", you smirked.

"What did you say, speak up Y/N?", he asked slowly as his lips neared your skin, feeling his hot breath against your neck.

You felt his fingers draw circles around your thigh, as his lips started to leave a trail of kisses up your neck, stopping when he got to your ear.

"I said that you're a bitch.", I snapped with a grin.

"It doesn't look like that right now though."

A sudden gasp escaped your lips as you felt yourself being hoisted up. You immediately wrapped your legs around the male's frame as you stared down at him with wide eyes.

"Geez what was that for."

Gakushu ignored you and scooted over to the headboard with you clinging onto his shoulders and his one hand supporting your back.

You shook your head as he asked for permission to kiss you again, "I hate it when a male tries to control me~", you smirked, your figure slightly towering over him.

"Then too bad.", he looked at you with a teasing glint in those amethyst eyes.

Your lips curved into a devious smirk, "It really is too bad, for you.", brushing stray hairs away from your face.

"Finally getting bold now are we?", he asked with a devilish grin.

His grin disappeared the moment your lips latched onto his neck, he was tense and that made you smile whilst you were perfectly kissing his collarbones.

You furrowed your brows in frustration since you weren't getting a reaction from him. So you bit down harshly on his shoulder, slowly sucking the reddened area.

From the corner of your eye, you could see his flustered state, pink was painted across his cheeks and at the tips of his ears.

"You do know that's gonna leave a mark.", he finally speaks up, the blush on his cheeks no longer there but the tips of his ears stayed red.

You pulled away from his shoulder, "Of course I know that, you've done it to me before so I see no harm in repeating your actions.", you smiled, out of breath and with flushed cheeks.

"Well you've had your fun now Y/N.", he chuckles as he places a hand on your waist and hip, "Try not to turn red."

You smile lazily up at him and reach up to entangle a hand in his strawberry blonde hair, "I don't think so~"

✔︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧✔︎ 𝟭𝟮𝟬𝟬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦

✔︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
✔︎ 𝟭𝟮𝟬𝟬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦

©-𝙁𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙇𝙇