12. 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙩 2

CHAPTER TWELVE

morning after pt 2

"Oh, how a quiet love can drown out every fear

"Oh, how a quiet love can drown out every fear."

- Jessica Katoff

WARNING:
-fluff
-slight smut

WAKING UP in Suna's arms was always your favorite. Although, this morning had you awestruck in Suna's need for attention.

"Suna, cmon I have to go to the bathroom.", You plead, trying to escape the strong grasp Suna had on your waist.

"Noooo, please. Stay with me."

"Baby, I have to go pee!". You laugh as you watch Suna's body drag along the sheets, holding onto you as you get up from the bed.

You hear Suna whine and groan as you run to the bathroom quickly. You slightly giggle at his neediness, trying to fit "mafia leader" and "Suna" in the same sentence.

He's too cute.

You enter the bathroom, washing your face and freshening up for the morning. You and Sabrina had plans to hang out today, so you were really excited to see her. You remembered the texts you had with Oikawa, disappointed that you let yourself melt into him that night at The Nostra. Even though it was to get back at Suna, it still felt wrong.

Ignoring your confusing wonders, you make your way back to Suna's bedroom, seeing him still sprawled out on the bed. You jump into the sheets, Suna almost instantly grabbing onto your body for warmth. He wraps his strong arms around your waist, resting his head on your chest. You bury your hands into his soft locks, running your fingers through his hair.

"You're such a baby." You say, causing Suna to hug you even tighter, "I'm cold." He admits, muffled into your breasts.

"And you shoving your face into my boobs is your example of warming up?", You sarcastically say, causing Suna to look up at you. His eyes meet yours, as an innocent smile grows on his face. He then just looks back down, placing soft, loving kisses all over your chest.

"You're mine. All mine."

You instantly blush, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sorry to break it to you pretty boy, but I'm actually someone else's for today."

Suna's head pops up—awed expression on his face.

"You're cheating on me?!" He dramatically says, fainting into the sheets, "And I really thought I loved you."

Your jaw drops at Suna's words, while Suna's head cocks up again, shocked that he just said that.

"You love me?", You ask playfully, dumbfounded that Suna just admitted that he loves you.

"Of course I love you. Why wouldn't I, baby?"

You soften at Suna's confession, laying on his chest afterwards. Suna's warmth comforts you, as he plays with your hair, kissing your forehead and hands.

"I love you too, Rintarou." You say, feeling Suna's body relax—almost as if he was waiting for you to say it back.

"So tell me, who are you hanging out with today?"

You laugh, rolling onto your stomach—still laying on his chest.

"Oikawa."

Suna's eyes widen, as you feel his abs flex from your words.

"Kidding kidding, I'm meeting Sabrina."

"Oh, BlackJacks girl?"

You nod, pampering Suna's chest with soft, seductive like kisses. Suna let's out a sigh, running his fingers through your messy hair.

"What are you two planning on doing?" He asks.

You trail your kisses lower and lower, stopping right above his boxers, "Hmm, probably just talk...get food...", you say, leaving soft hickies on his v-line.

Suna groans, flexing his abs out of impatience. He softly grinds his hips up against your breasts, begging you to ease him of his tension.

"Food huh? I can give you something else to eat." Suna cockily says, making you laugh against his toned body. You lick his v-line, trailing your tongue closer and closer to his heat.

"Really?" You seductively ask, peeling off Suna's boxers off with your teeth.

"Really." He responds, throwing his head back into the early morning.

***
A/N

sorry for the short chapter, next couple chapters will be long <3

hoped you guys enjoyed this short fluff, but go read my new bakugo x reader fanfic!

xoxo