10. 𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 *

CHAPTER TEN

car ride home

"Desire, like the atom, is explosive with a creative force"

- Paul Buser

WARNING:
-smut
-nsfw

THE CROWD goes silent, intimidated from Suna's presence. Suna drags you outside of The Nostra, avoiding eye contact with you. You see his car waiting for him outside, as he opens the door for you.

Wow, so he still is a gentleman even when he's mad

He walks back to the drivers seat, sitting down. Placing his hands on the wheel, his jaw tenses up, as his veins from his arms pop out. His hair was all messy as his eyes were still red from the blunt earlier. God he looks so fucking hot.

"What do you think you were doing?" He asks with a cold tone. His voice makes you slightly tremble, as Suna starts to speed off. You say nothing, wanting a reaction from him.

"Answer me y/n"

You just ignore him, looking out the window. A smirk forms on your face, satisfied at the fact that you caused Suna to be all riled up like this.

"You were the one dancing with Lena" You spit, causing him to look at you.

"I only did it because YOU were with Oikawa." Suna says, glaring at you with the fire in his eyes.

"I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing." You say softly, never breaking eye contact with him.

"Damnit y/n! Stop fuckin around! I know you know how to handle your alcohol. You were practically sober!" Suna yells at you, as he grips your thigh hard.

Usually, seeing Suna like this would scare you. But this time, it was the complete opposite. You couldn't help but get turned on by Suna's actions. The way his hands grip the steering wheel—the way his muscles were all tensed up—caused you to be a soaking mess. You could feel the pool forming between your legs.

"I'm sorry, Rin" You say flirtatiously. Suna's arms tense up even more by your words, gripping harder on the wheel. You giggle at the affect you have on Suna, knowing that he loves when you call him Rin.

You bring your face closer to Suna's ear—him feeling your hot breath on his neck.

"I didn't mean to, baby" You whimper.