Chapter 13. Ending 1. Ejiro Kirishima.

This is the ending for Ejiro Kirishima.

"We can't stand each other." Kirishima started.
"This relationship isn't going to work."

"So I have to pick one of you then." You reply.

"I guess." He says.

"Let me think about it." You say, standing up. You walk to the bedroom and lay on the bed.

On one hand, Kirishima was a huge asshole and totally overreacted.

But on the other hand, he would be a better father for the children. And he was really sweet, and you could tell that he was sorry for what he had done.

You decided that you would do what's best for the children.

You walk out of the bedroom, and you sit back on the couch.

"I've made a decision." You say. You can tell that both of them are 100 times more nervous. You know that they both love you very much.

"I want nothing less than the best for the kids. The kids were the main factor in making this decision."

Tears form in all of your eyes. You know exactly what they are thinking.

Kirishima would make a better father than me.

Bakugo would make a better father than me.

"Kiri." You say. "I choose Kiri."

Bakugo is obviously very upset. He starts to sob, and runs into the bedroom. He continues to cry there.

Kiri starts to cry, too.

"What... why me? Why would you pick me?!" His cry becomes louder. "I've done all this shit to you, and you still picked me?!" He calms down. He pulls you into the biggest hug ever.

"Nevermind. I don't deserve this but, it would be unmanly to say no. I love you, Y/N."

You hug him back and wrap your wings around him.

"I love you too Kiri."

Time skip to about a year later. You and Kirishima got married, and are staying at his parents house. They are getting really old and are unable to take care of themselves anymore. Also their house was bigger than your parent's.

It's a Wednesday morning.

You wake up, and walk to the kitchen. You make a pot of coffee and pour it into a mug. You walk into the living room, sit down on the sofa, and turn on the TV.

You scroll through the channels until you find the news channel. There was supposed to be a special about the president on today, but instead you see something horrifying. Kiri walks into the room.

"Breaking news. Number 2 hero Lord Explosion Murder, or Katsuki Bakugo, found dead in his home this morning after committing suicide. The cause of death has not been confirmed, but the media suspects that it was blood loss, due to the large gashes in his wrists and throat. A letter was also left on the scene from the Hero himself."

You cover your mouth as tears start to form in your eyes. You can't beleive it. Suicide? You pause the TV. Kiri sits on the couch beside you.

"Oh my god. Pebble, I am so sorry."

You press play. An image of a piece of paper, with blood on the edges, pops up on the screen. You recognize Katsuki's handwriting immediately.

"The note left on the scene was supposedly for an ex, or multiple exes. It read,