Chapter 2. Nightmare

You're 7. Your dad flies you to school like he always does. You say goodbye to him and walk to your classroom. As soon as you sit down, all eyes are on you.

"Pretty Bird!" One kid chirps.

"Pretty Bird!" You chirp back.

Everyone laughs. You put your head down on your desk, and you start to cry.

"Class is starting, everyone stop talking and get to your seats!" Mrs. Garrison says. As everybody gets to their seats, another kid chirps,

"Polly wanna cracker?"

Of course, due to your instincts, you repeat it. He laughs, and you cry some more. The teacher notices you crying.

"Y/N, you're gonna have to pull it together. You're distracting the rest of the class."

"B- b- but i- i- I c- c- can't help i-it" You stutter.

"If you don't stop crying then I'm gonna have to make you do your work in the hall."

You know that she was being serious about working in the hall, so you decide to have an attitude, because you knew you were going in the hall anyways.

"FINE!!" I'LL GO SIT IN THE DAMN HALL!!" You yell at her, storming out of the room. You hear her yell for you to come back, but instead you just sit at the desk in the hallway.

Lunch rolls around, and your teacher tells you to go sit in the office for lunch. You walk into the detention room and sit down. You start to cry. You cry all lunch, and you don't eat a single thing, even though you were really hungry. You walk out of the office and walk back to your classroom. Everyone was waiting for you, it seems.

"Pretty Bird!"

"Haha, Birdie"

"Polly wanna cracker?"

"You chicken."

"She's no smarter than a scrambled egg!"

"Bird brain!"

The insults continued for the rest of the day. All you did was cry silently. You walk out of the school and your father picks you up. As soon as you're up in the air and none of your classmates can see you, you start crying.

" What's wrong, Y/N?" Your father asks.

"A-all the kids are *illegible sobs* and calling me Birdie *illegible sobs* and m-mocking me!" You cry. You Dad tells you that he will talk to you about it when you get home, but right now he needs to focus on not flying into any windows.

When you get home, you mother is standing in the kitchen. Your dad walks in there and says something to your mom. They both then bring you to the living room. You sit down.

Then you wake up. It's 3 in the morning. Your pajamas are covered in tears, and so is your pillow. Your father runs into your room worried.

"I heard you crying. Are you ok?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine Dad." You reply. "It was just a nightmare."

"Ok, I was worried." He gives you a hug, wrapping you in his wings. "I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Dad."

Your father leaves the room. You fall into a good dream this time. It's about you and that girl in your class Uraraka going shopping together. It was nice, untill you woke up. Your father had woken you up.

"Y/N! Y/N you slept through your alarm!" He said. You stood up sleepily, and went down for breakfast. You had cereal, the kind with marshmallows, your favorite. You get dressed in your school uniform, brush your teeth, prune your feathers, brush your hair, and pack your backpack. You give your parents hugs as you fly off to school. You make it there and see Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Mina. You fly down to them. You signal for them to get out of the way, but only Mina understands. You end up crashing into Kaminari, and he shocks you by accident. You have to have a wide, empty space to land properly, like a plane.

"Oh shit, sorry." You apologize.

"It's ok, I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose!" Kaminari said. "Oh, damn!" He said, as he realized that you were on top of him. You had landed with your tits basically in his face. Immediately you blush and jump off of him.

"I am so sorry." You apologize again.

"No seriously, it's totally fine, I'm not mad." He said

"Ok." You reply. You had calmed down a little. You go to class and the day went on as usual. You go to lunch and eat just like normal. As you're walking to class, Kaminari walks up to you.

"Hey, Y/N, wanna go get a bite sometime? What kinda things do you like?"
(Yes I am quoting the dub lol)

"Anything sweet." You answer. You notice Mina over at the other end of the hallway. "Mina!!" You yell for her, running to the other end of the hallway.

Class continues as normal for the rest of the day, you go home, eat dinner, watch TV, and go to sleep like normal too. Everything is the way that it's supposed to be today.

~852 words~