𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Start from the beginning

"Stallia, There's something I must tell you, and I trust you'll keep this between us," The old man decided after a minute. He faced the nervous girl, handing her back her grimoire. Stallia nodded softly, hugging her grimoire once more.

"As you know, Most receive grimoire's with three clovers. They represent hope, love, and integrity. Others with exceptional magic powers receive a four leaf. The fourth represents luck," He explained to the girl who nodded along, "Then there's the fifth. The fifth can either stand for two things. A Devil or a God."

Stallia's eyes widened.

"You're brother, Asta, received one as well, correct?" The girl nodded in slight shock. How did he know?

"I can sense a dark presence in his grimoire. It's Anti-Magic, while you process Divine Magic. I think it's a bit obvious which one of you possesses which," He said, examining the girl's reaction. Stallia merely nodded numbly. That wasn't what she was hoping to hear. With this, she would only draw more attention to herself.

"It's not a bad thing...yet," The old man hesitated, "But you shouldn't worry about that now," He placed a hand on her back and led her towards the doors.

"If you do see any big changes in your magic, I suggest you come see me first," His eyes were strict but comforting. Stallia just nodded again, walking out of the tower.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you very much!" She bowed her head down. The old man chuckled until an item caught his attention. Before Stallia could leave, he quickly grabbed her wrist tightly, his eyes examining the black bracelet on her wrist.

"Where'd you get this from?" He asked, almost suspiciously.

"I-I've had it since I was a baby," She tried to loosen her wrist from his grasp. His eyes narrowed at the girl when he released his hand, allowing her to rub her wrist.

"I suggest you always keep it with you....." His voice seemed panicked before he pushed her out hurriedly, "Ok, ok, Off you go."

She just nodded and walked back towards the church and to her luck, anybody but one was gone from the table, ignoring whatever had just happened but keeping the information in his head.

"Yuno?" She muttered. Said boy stood up and made his way to her.

"Sister Lily was worried, so I told her I would wait for you till you got back," He explained, "Are you alright? You seem startled," He grabbed her wrist softly.

"I'm fine," She smiled at him, "I think I'll head to bed now," Stallia decided. Once Yuno let go, she walked past him with another smile.

"Good Night," He called out tot he girl as she made her way to her shared bedroom. Stallia merely waved behind her. Once she entered her room, she stepped over the little kids that slept on the bed together and sat down in the corner. She opened up the grimoire that laid in her hands and read through the different spells that were printed on the page.

Divine Magic: Arrows of Conviction
Divine Magic: Blinding Light
Divine Magic: Luminous Purge

Most of the spells seemed dangerous, only to be used in severe situations. Stallia's finger traced among the words until her eyes stopped at one spells that stood out.

Divine Magic: Call of Spirits

She whispered it, barely audible. Her finger went across the words, until the ink smudged. Stallia looked curiously at the ink on her finger before it began to glow. Within a second, a blinding light flashed and two miniature figures flew in front of her. One had shining, white hair and a small white dress that fell just above her knees. The other was a boy. He had black hair and dark clothing. They were the exact opposite of each other, but each had two similar wings.