some old one shot of mine

Betty pov:
I start getting ready to meet jug family, i live with my best friend Emma aka Jug cousin we are really close, she choose me few looks from my closet and now i need to Choose
I start my bike and drive to his house. I knock on the door. Little girl like 15 opend to me. JB: Hey you must be betty. B: Hey your Jb?. JB: somemse say my name like i want too, i already like you. I laugh and she let me inside. J: Hey Baby. He kiss me and lock the door. B: hey bubby. He hugged me  , he is so warm. We walk to the living room and i saw Women and man cooking and laughs with each other, they are talking with Jb. J: Dad, Mom that is Betty smith my girlfriend. G: Hey betty im gladys. B: hey Mrs. Jones. FP: hey im FP. B: hey mr. Jones. G: darling please call us Gladys and Fp. B: ok Mrs- Gladys. Fp: ok come guys the food is ready. We eat and laugh from FP jokes. G: Betty you mind if we ask some things just to know you a little. B: ok. Fp: so who are is ur parents. B: Alice and hall cooper, i didnt see them in while beacuse i run away from home, they are not the best parents. G: we know them i can agree they are not a very good humens. Fp: where do you live now?. B: im actully living with jugand JB cousin Emma. G: oh do you girls know each other. B: yeah we meet in the junier school. We keept eating until we done.

Jughead pov:
me and Betts walk up after helping my mom and Dad clean , my mom told me that she and my dad really like Betty, im happy i really love her. When we to my room i lock the door. I start to make out with her. She moans. B: Baby i dont feeling good. I stop kissing her and hug her and fall on the bed. J: want to cuddle and watch movie while drinking hot chocolate. Betty nod. I walk down stairs to the kitchen. JB: all good Jug?. J: yeah Betty just dont feeling good, maybe she just tried. G: your good boyfriend Jug. Fp: i can see that you love her just be the look on your face. I smile thinking about how much i love her and dont know how i got her. I done making her drink. I walk up stairs to see my girl looking pale. J: Baby i made you drink. B: thank you, im sorry for made you make it. J: hey your my girl and as your boyfriend i need to care and take care of you. She smile we kissed. I got in the bed with her, Im so happy that know Betty is apart from my family.

New one shot soon, a new one, im sorry i didnt post for long, i was sick, i hope this one is ok this is old about 5 months ago maybe even older, this is from my start in wattpad!