new serpent

Follow on insta for more: bughead.fun

Betty smith, northside princess like people call her in her school, the only one that knowes she isnt perfect is her cousin Cheryl she live on siuthside with her girlfriend Toni Topaz or like Cheryl call her TT,  they are serpents, apart Cheryl betty dont have a family, Cheryl told her to become serpent, betty want this ,now she is going.

Betty pov:
I start getting ready, i put some nice outfit with black lipstick.

I got on my bike and start driving to the serpents bar, the wyrm i think, i got there and walk in, i saw Cheryl and Toni sitting with some boys there, there is Some handsome blue eyes and brown hair boy, Damn he is so hot

I got on my bike and start driving to the serpents bar, the wyrm i think, i got there and walk in, i saw Cheryl and Toni sitting with some boys there, there is Some handsome blue eyes and brown hair boy, Damn he is so hot. I start walking and tap on Cheryl shoulder. C: cousin!.
B: Hey Cher!. C: Guys this is my cousin Betty. J: Beautiful. I blush and smile. T: Damn you two are so into each other. He look at me. J: Come sit here. He give me place next to him, i sit. J: Jughead Jones. B: Betty smith. J: Beautiful name. B: for a beautiful girl?. He laugh and nod. ?: Im sweet pea. ?: Fangs. B: nice to meet you two. They smile. C: Betty Jug is the king of the serpents. I look at him he smirk. T: dont have sex infornt us. B: So we going to go to somewhere else. I took is hand and walk to some side where no one see. J: Wanna go to my office, i have a bed. I bit my lips and nod.  He took my hand and walk to some room that most be his office, he lock the door behind us and start taking off my clothes, i kiss him and he kiss back, he took of his pants with his boxer too, and i took mine,  he kiss my neck and Slowly got down to my breasts i moan as he start suck and made hicky on each. I stop him and got down on my knees , i stroke his dick and he groan, i lick the tip. J: Stop testing Baby. I smile at the nickname and suck his dick, i got to the end and suck hard, im in shock that even got in that is so big!. J: Fuck baby... he moan , he put his hands on my head make me go deeper. J: Baby im Close!. He cum and i stop, i took deep breath and he pick me up and sit me on his table and sit on his knees, he start eating me out fast,. B: Jug!. He start eating me faster. B: Jug!!. I cum. He got up and put the tip of his dick in me. B: stop testing Jug. He got his all dick in me. B: HUH JUG!. J: what baby what do you want?. B: Faster Daddy!. He smirk and got deeper and faster. B: Fuck until i cant walk Daddy. I whisper in his ear what made him harder. B: DADDY IM CLOSE. J: Me to baby girl. In few seconds we both cum. B: Wow. He pull out. J: Yes wow. B: I really like you even if we meet few minutes ago. J: half hour. B: yeah. He smile and kiss me. J: Be my girl?. B: i would love too. We kiss again.

SORRY IF THIS IS SHITTY😶