Cute and Dirty

This is my first story getting better in the next oneshots!

To more follow in insta: bughead.fun

Betty pov: (cute and dirty)
Jug coming home after begin in serpents mission for week, I got my period day before he come, Ugh im sure he want sex. What im going to do I cant do nothing with my boyfriend because of my stupid period, my luck we are going to the wyrm first he waiting there for me because the other serpents that didn't come need to know what happened.

Jughead Pov:
Im in the wyrm waiting for my baby to come I want to see her sexy body damn I mean I love Betts and I want to see just to be with her but I need her body after this week. I saw her walking in to the wyrm don't looking in the best mood, she sick or something?. B: Hi jug. She said Quit. J: hey baby your ok?. B: yes im fine!. She kissed me. I talked with the serpents I told them what happened and now I need my Betts , I got her hand I take her to my office I have there some bed. I lock the door, I was about to undress her. B: Jug no. What happened Betty never say no to sex , something happened. J: Babe what happened?. I saw some tears rolling down her cheek, I wipe them away and kiss her cheek. B: im sorry jug but I got my peri- period... she look down. Aww my little baby, I kissed her belly and hugged her tight. B: hmm your so warm. I laugh at her cuteness.

~Week later~
Betty pov:
My period over thanks god , now all I need is my Jug to kiss me hard and Fuck me good. I got some sexy bra and underwear.

I walk out if the bathroom that in our bedroom, he sit on the bed playing in the phone. B: Hey Daddy. I said Sexy, he look at me and his jaw drop. J: damn your so hot. I giggle at him. J: Come to Daddy baby girl. I walk to him sit on his lap. He start taking off my bra look at my boobs and suck both of them, I took his shirt off I run my finger trough his abs, I lick one of his abs and he moan, I give bite for one of them and suck. He start moan louder. I start taking off his pants. He took off his boxers and my underwear. He put two fingers in me and I moan loud. He put one more finger I moaned. He took his fingers out and I lick the tip of his dick. J: stop teasing Betts. I got all his dick in my mouth he got my head making me go deeper. J: im close baby girl let me fuck you. I stopped and he is in the top now he look at me and then took a condom from the shelf. B: let me help you. I put the condom on his dick he groan, I smirk. He put the tip of his dick in my pussy. B: come on Daddy. He look at me. J: what baby girl what do you want Daddy to do?. B: I want daddy to fuck me hard. J: tell me more. B: I want him to put his big dick in me and make me scream his name , please daddy fuck that little pussy!. He got all the way in me. B: Daddy Harder!. He got harder and faster making me scream I got Close he start rub my clit to. B:DADDY!!!. I scream loud, I mean i scream louder in the past and the neighbors already hate us because of that. B: IM CLOSE. I got on the top and start riding him fast. J: Faster!. B: I cant!. He put his hands on my hips helping me go faster, We both cum. We laid next to each other try to catch our breath. B: Damn Jug that is amazing!. J: I know we should Fuck more. We both laugh and we cuddle and fall sleep in each other arms.