Ch.10

Warning: a lot of descriptive blood. Also the last part of this story is not a healthy way of thinking or thing happening in general so please don't romanticize it.

It had been about a week... Well, almost a week since I was still standing here. They wouldn't let me leave this god damn room no matter what. Not even for a walk in the hospital garden or a proper meal. I was sick of this. This... isn't how I wanted to spend the last of my days. They know that's it so why are they clinging onto that small glim hope?! ...I'm sorry, I know why. I would do the same if anyone close to me was in this situation.

I started to cry. This is just like the old days... Not seeing myself even nearly as worthy as anyone who cared about me. They're already the kindest people to even care about someone like me...and here I am, blaming them for it. I sighed and looked out the window. The night is dark as ever again. It's just that...the last couple of months were wonderful, best time of my life if I'm not feeling this way because it's nearing the end but I just had so much fun. Nothing to worry about, no past lying on me as I could hide it or lie and he didn't ask all that much about it. Ah, and of course, there was him. All the time him and I spent felt really special as well. Everything just felt perfect...even if it wasn't and I was running away from everything.

I'm sorry. I kept staring at the windowed and gave out a rather sarcastic chuckle. Hah-ha, I wonder how much longer can I say this for? I felt the guilt weighing down on me again as I thought about everything but it didn't matter now, the words had no meaning either. Everyone would probably forgive me at this point even if I had hurt them really badly at some point, they're all very kind. I wonder if Will would forgive me too... He didn't come here since then. Ah, I shouldn't have said it like that but I thought he would at least understand me but maybe I was too fast on judgement. I just wanna know what more is there that I'm missing out instead of waiting here for my time to end...And I won't.

I opened the window as the cold breeze entered the room, as if it was reassuring me. Luckily I wasn't too high up but I was still on the third floor so I took every piece of cloth I could find in the room in such a hurry and tie them together, I hope this will carry me. I pulled the bed close to window and although it had wheels, it still should be heavy enough to not move as much. I tied one end of my rope made out of blankets to the bed frame and started going down while holding the other end.

That didn't go as well and I ended up falling down but still could cling onto my so-called rope so I didn't have any serious injuries on my legs, maybe just a few cuts. I kept running, I don't think anyone would notice I was gone for a while; enough for me to go far anyway. I jumped and held onto the hospital fence. It was tall but I still managed to get through it, it was just that my legs hurt more now but I still had to make it, I wanted to see him.

I kept running and running, I should be far enough from the hospital now so I had some time to rest. I felt my breath running out for a moment and so I had to. I coughed and more blood, maybe a bit more than how it's used to but it's nothing for me now so it's definitely not going to stop me. I went back to running; it was as if my legs were begging me to stop, they hurt so badly but not now. It started pour slowly, nothing much just a few drops I could feel on my skin and that's when my legs really signalled out pain. There were blood gushing out, I somehow managed to get scars on my legs again. I chuckled to myself silently. 'Just like that night, huh?' I thought. 'Well then, it's perfect time to meet him again.' I kept running, for very long miles but I was gonna get there. See him one last time even if it was just a second before my end.
-
The rain wasn't heavy anyway but it seemed to near the end, it was almost as if I wasn't even feeling the drops fall down but just the sound of the rain. The sky was a warm red too, it was still early but the sun was rising. I had the hurry but luckily I was close. I recognized the neighbourhood I was in, the house were built similar around here as well as all the other buildings and sights; I could finally be more out in the open. Well, I wanted to so I was going to anyway; there aren't many people out this early anyway.