Ch.1

It was pouring heavily outside, although I liked rain, this got water on all of my lower body for each splash. Yet I still had to run; I had nowhere to go anymore, I'd be easily sent back even if I went to a friend's house. So I kept running aimlessly but it was so cold and my body was getting tired. I, had to find a place to stay for the night.

And just as I said that, I saw a shop in the distance. It looked like a restaurant and it was lit up yet there seemed to be no one inside. After work hours maybe? Well it'll be perfect for me to hide if I can just sneak in but it was open too. I pushed the door and entered. Tables were spread out with utensils on it but they all seemed worn out.

Just as I was looking around a voice shouted from behind.
"Hold it!"

I turned around and saw a man in purple with scars all around his head area. Dammit, was he an employee? That'd explain why it was lit up yet empty. I put my hands up as he continued.

"Who are you, and more importantly why are you here?" He asked clearly in angry tone, making me nervous but fuck it, I decided to be just honest.

"I-I'm (y/n), I'm really sorry for breaking in but I had nowhere else to go. It's raining heavely outside and I just couldn't stay out there. When I saw this place open, I entered to stay here until the storm stops. Please just let me stay in for the night." I said in all honesty, I had no other intetions but he didn't seem convinced.

"Is that it, really-?" He asked, clearly suspicious.

"Yes, yes it is. Here, search me if you need to!" I said in panic but I had to prove innocence.

"Whatever, it's not like there's anything here you could steal of value." He said and added on a much lower tone. "They wouldn't let you anyway." And he said again but in a more clear tone. "So stay here as long as you want-."

He stopped, looking at me more intensely. I think he noticed my scars, he took in a deep breath and told me. "Come with me."

He took me into farther back, into an office and I was right. He took out a med kit and tend to my wounds; both the ones on my leg I got while running outside and ones on my arm for other reasons, then he wrapped bandages around them.

"There you go." He said leaving my arm down.

"Thank you." I replied.
And he said nothing, just went to the desk and seemed to be working. I also said nothing and sat on the couch on the back and looked around.

After a while, I spoke up again. "Um, also, thank you for letting me stay in until the rain stops as well."

"Eh, it's nothing but let me tell you, if I leave without you tonight; you'll be stuck in here for sometime." He told me.

'Was he serious?' I asked to myself inside the head but eh, probably not. He surely wasn't gonna leave a stranger inside all alone, right? Then I remembered.
"Ah, I still don't know your name."

He stood still in silence for a while, then answered me. "Dave Miller, Just call me Dave."

"Dave, okay, I got it." I said as he returned to his work and I kept looking around. My eyes started to feel heavy and without knowing, I was out as soon as my eyelids dropped.

-

Dave got up, put all the documents back into the drawers and turned around to see sleeping (y/n).

"Should I wake them up?" Dave thought out loudly. 'No, it's none of my concern. I already told them.' He told himself on the inside and took the key and left the restaurant.

-

I woke up the next morning, woke up? Damn, I can't believe I actually fell asleep. I was still in the same room but Dave was nowhere to be found. 'Did he leave?' I thought to myself and left the office. It was all empty again, I tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge. Then I remembered, he did really leave me behind. Kind off a jerk move but oh well, they would expect me to be here the least anyway so it's better to just stay in here for a while.

But I was getting hungry, is there anything to eat around here? It's a restaurant after all. I wandered around a bit, then found a room labeled kitchen. Perfect, I thought to myself but the door was locked.
Shit what I do now? Surely there was a key around here, righttt?

I went back to the office, because it was the first place that came to my mind. I opened up the drawers looking for keys but what I found was more and more papers. One of them piqued my interest, an article about 5 missing children and it didn't stop there. There were more, more missing children; Gabriel, Susie, Charlotte Emily, Elizabeth...Afton? But amongst them, there was one name that especially got my attention.

William Afton.