THE MARRED BOND

AUTHOR: SkWookie

AUTHOR: SkWookie

STATUS: Completed

READS: 118K

VOTES: 12.8K

GENRE: Fantasy(Werewolf, Greek Mythology)

DESCRIPTION:

18th CenturyWorld knew different species exist. Dominantly ruled by two clans, Humans and Werewolves. The two races were never involved together, unless for politics, business and a friendly get together. However, it in no way meant that a werewolf and human can be more than friends. Dating or marrying out of your clan was strictly prohibited and if the rule was not respected, there was severe punishment awaiting. But there was never a problem, because, werewolves already had their soulmates decided, which were never one of the humans. Until, Alpha Nicholas, the strongest and powerful of all, found his mate. Who happened to be, King Lewis II's second wife, and a mother of two. Rampage broke down and Queen Althea was forced to reject Alpha Nicholas as her mate, and if not did so, she will lose her children. The rejection, led to death of one of the most powerful Alpha. Humans and Werewolves never stood as one thereafter but always on the either sides as Enemies. Now hundreds of years later, in 21st century, History is about repeat itself.