"Behind this happiness that I couldn't contain in my heart, I still want to seek justice for her death. Siguro sa oras na iyon ay masabi kong kaya ko na palayain ang sarili ko sa pagkakakulong nito".

I couldn't free myself from this pain pero baka sa oras na mabigyan na ng hustisya ang pagkamatay ng kapatid ko, maybe I can finally set myself free from this pain.

I silently cry while letting Tyrone do the talk in front of my sister's grave.

"Hi, Eclipse. I am Tyrone, I am your twin's boyfriend". Panimula nito.

Nagsibagsakan ang luha sa mga mata ko dahil sa ganda ng tanawin na nasa harap ko ngayon, it seems like he's really talking to my sister.

"You know what, your sister is the best thing that happened to me. I have shares of heartaches and doubts pero nung oras na nakilala ko siya, she gave me another batch of reasons to fight".

I also heard him chuckle.

"As you can see, I love your sister so much, the day that she gave me her answer, her yes. That was the day I found my missing piece; she helps me through my ups and downs and held my hand even though fate is sometimes against the both of us".

She found herself crying while looking at his man, caressing her sister's grave, is this a wedding vow, Martinez? You're making me cry so much!

"I promise you na ikaw ang unang makakaalam kapag balak ko ng iharap sa altar ang kapatid mo". Natawa pa ito ng kaunti na nagpagaan ng hangin sa paligid.

He looks at me and lets out a genuine smile, how I love that smile of him.

"I know how you value and love your sister so, in the near future that we are both ready to settle and is already fixed. I will come back here and ask her for permission that I'll know she'll grant".

Masaya ako, sobrang saya ko sayo Tyrone.

I nodded at him while smiling even though tears were falling on my face, before I couldn't see myself with anyone but now, I couldn't imagine my future without this man.

He made me happy, he made me feel lots of things that I never imagine that I would feel, he made me feel so giddy, he makes me smile, and most importantly...

He became my home where I can be me without thinking of anything.

Kaagad siyang tumabi sa akin at hinawakan ang kamay ko.

"Paano ba 'yan, nangako na ako sa kapatid mo? Wala ka ng kawala sa akin".

Natawa ako sa sinabi niya, plano na nga ata akong itali sa kaniya ng lokong 'to.