Everyone applauded once more as the stage displayed a presentation and an introduction of both companies; you yawned because you were easily bored, but you instantly straightened your posture and pretended to be interested to show some respect; however, as you were doing so, you felt someone sit beside you on the chair.

"Mr. Kozume?"

"Hm?" He hummed in response as his gaze was on the stage.

"Nothing."

"Why? Can't I sit here?" He said.

"No, it's fine."

"Does the Vice-Chairman have a girlfriend?" You didn't know why you asked that, it just came out of nowhere, you widened your eyes as you realized what you just ask, you were about to take it back, but you were cut as he spoke.

"Yes, why'd you ask, Secretary L/n?"

"Nothing." You said again as he finally faced you and raised his brows.

"You're acting odd since we went here." He said under his breathe.

"Perhaps, you're concerned about Vice-Chairman?" He said in a slightly irked tone.

"I mean, why wouldn't I?"

"You should only be concerned about me." He said while his gaze was back on the stage

"Excuse me?" You whipped your head to the side to face him as you raised your brows.

"Because you're my secretary."

"You emphasized the my a little much." You retorted as you rolled your eyes.

"I really did it on purpose."

"And why is that?" You whipped your head to the side once again and tilted your head.

"As I said, you're mine."

"As a secretary, got it." You replied in a bored tone, not really expecting much.

Before you could react, his head moved closer to your ear, freezing you in place, as did the words that came out of his mouth.

"Are you sure about that, Secretary L/n?" He whispered.

"Huh?" You whispered as his sight returned to the stage, and he didn't respond or say anything. From this angle, you can clearly see his side profile, sharp jawline, and perfect features.

How is this man so attractive, yet cunning and intimidating?

"The game is starting!" Somebody from the stage shouted as the crowd applauded and started to cheer.

"What's happening?" You panicked as everyone was cheering for the both of you and Kenma.

"What the fuck?" Kenma cursed as he was also confused.

"Mr. Kozume and secretary L/n, the company team chooses the both of you to participate in our game!" The MC cheerfully said.

"Which team? Specifically?" Kenma asked in a pissed tone but kept his smile.

"That over there!" The MC pointed to where Hinata and the others are sitting, a noticeable giggle and laughs coming from them and the crowd as they continue to cheer.

I swear after this you're all dead.

You thought as you narrowed your eyes at them, especially to Hinata while he hid behind Tsukki whose face was stoic and bored.

"Come up here on the stage." The MC said as you embarrassingly walked to the stairs.

"Sorry, but I won't participate—" Kenma said but he was cut off as the MC side hugged him.