Missed birthday

So this chapter is going to be something called omegaverse? I'm not entirely sure what it is but I do like the chapters that have comedy scenes of this. So here it goes *throws chapter and proceeds to yeet out a window*

"YEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!"

"BAKAITO!! Get back here!!!"

"I'll do that the day I'm dead!!" yelled an disappearing kaito as he flies for his life escaping from a fuming Nakamori Aoko from the school window leaving behind bedazzled classmates and an exhausted teacher.

This time he was just going on about Kaitou kid being great as usual and Aoko saying that he should be put behind bars. It actually hurt to keep hearing that everyday from both Ginzo and Aoko. Both were dear to him but they unknowingly hurt him. He sighed remembering how mad Aoko had gotten today when she learnt that Kaitou Kid had held a heist which was on his birthday even though the heist was at night. He thought that why does she care, it's HIS birthday, but it had warmed his heart. He had told her that he was going somewhere with his kaa-san for the rest of the day but in actuality, he had ran away to stop the girl from pressuring him for details. He didn't want to stay at home all alone with bittersweet memories just to cry himself to sleep so he'd stay out till a few hrs before the heist.

He let his feet wander off until his grumbling stomach made itself known. His face flushed, having completely forgotten about food. He looked around deciding on a nice cafe restaurant around the corner. He sniffed as he stepped inside, the scent was promising. Very promising. He smiled as he let himself be seated by a waitress at an empty table and be given a menu. He hummed as he looked it over before deciding on a oreo-brownie chocolate shake and a grilled cheese-pasta sandwich without onions. The waitress wrote down his order and walked away as he put his head on the table to relax.

...
Kudo Shinichi walked onto a cafe restaurant feeling his muscles untense as he smelled the coffee and quiet aroma of the place. He's just finished chasing a criminal when he realized he was starving. After being seated and ordering a cup of coffee and a normal sandwich, he looked around the place. It wasn't too filled so the odds of a murder happening were low. He suddenly paused when he noticed a person had there head down. He bit his lip hoping they weren't dead but just sleeping instead. He looked around and noticed that the cafe was nearly empty, explainable at this hour. 'Probably better to be safe then sorry' he thought as he made his way to the other's table. They seemed to be breathing just fine as Shinichi looked for indications of the other not being dead or poisoned. He let out a sigh of relief but stilled when the person moved and turned their head towards him then slowly opened their eyes.

They stared. Shinichi stared back.

They stared more. Shinichi stared back more.

They stared even more. Shinichi stared back even more.

And then Shinichi realized how awkward it was and then waddled away. Waddle waddle waddle.

Why u still here? 

Shinichi's gone, dudes. He waddled away...

Go

It's done. Chapter's finished.

Dang! *mutters*Persistent people!

-They were stuck staring at each other with Shinichi simping over how beautiful their eyes were, 'just like KIDs' his mind supplied. While the other person was first in a dazed half-awake half-asleep trance, they stared into something that looked like Blue sapphires that were just so, so beautiful to look at. Slowly his mind began to process again as the situation started to set in.

While Shinichi was still apparently star gazing as his mind called it or looking at something way to beautiful than jewel, he suddenly saw the clarity starting to set in the other's eyes and realized the way he was standing when suddenly the person's ears turned red (probably in embarrassment, he thought) (a/n: kaito's face is covered with his sleeve and his eyes and ears were visible) . He was almost kneeling while he was also very close to the other person's face. They both suddenly moved at the same time with Shinichi getting up and Kaito straightening up from his former position with head in the table.

"S-sorry about that!" Shinichi sputtered. God, this was embarrasing. He was pretty sure his cheeks were flushed with awkwardness. He turned and looked at the person's finally now and they were... him? No, this male looked like him. Hell! They could pass as his twin or him... just like Kid... 'T-this guy! Is he Kid?! N-no there could be one more person who just happens to look like me or maybe Kid has a twin? No, his eyes are exactly how i rememeber them! H-he is Kid!!'

'M-meitantei! What is he doing here? D-did he recognise my scent or something and came to check if I am Kid?! No, that can't be possible since I use scent blockers and always am wearing at least 5 different scents so that Nakamori keibu, Aoko, Kakuba or anyone in general doesn't get a good whiff of the real one! Does that mean I'm safe? But then why was he here in the first place then? W-what if he recognizes my face?! This is all too confusing!!'

"Um... Hi?" Shinichi started awkwardly "Uh sorry to disturb you in your sleep, I was uh...just" just what? Checking if he isn't dead or possibly dying?! If this guy wasn't Kid, he'd probably think he's a weirdo or some freak! Hell, he wasn't even fully sure if the guy was Kid or not and even Kid could think he was losing it or stressing out too much and it totally wasn't like he was ready to faint just some time ago! Noooo, totally not!!

"Um, yes?" Kaito cut him out of his thoughts. 'Pfft- is meitantei really trying to come with an excuse now? But I'm still curious about the real reason'

"Uh hey... Kid? Before you say anything IjustwanttotellyouI'mnotgoingtoturnyouinsojustchill!!" (I just want to tell you I'm not going to turn you in or anything so just chill!!)

"W-wait!" Kaito couldn't really process the information then suddenly-

"Ahem!"