❤️ brenda meets y/n ❤️

after the storm, happened and minho got struct by lighting they headed straight towards the light on the building right ahead. They ran into wondering why it's so quiet, until you hear a crank then newt pulls out a flashlight and reveals a bunch of cranks.

Then a door opened and the light from inside flash,
Brenda: i see you have met our guard dogs. Brenda then notice y/n, Brenda said under her breath so no one could hear her "she beautiful damn". Brenda: well follow me then, *she began to walk away* *we follow Brenda* Brenda: Jorge they are here.

Jorge: do you ever feel like the world is against you? i'm Jorge and now i have three questions for you. *Brenda takes looks at y/n now and then*
Jorge: 1. Where are you going? 2. Where you from? 3. How can we help? Thomas: We are looking for the right arm. Jorge: your looking for ghost? Newt: Ghost, what you mean by that?
Jorge: The right arm are ghosts, dear boy they are not real.
Jorge: Now, where are you from? Minho: That's our business. *Jorge gives the guards a signal* One of the guards, grabbed you! Thomas & Minho & Newt: Y/N!! Thomas: Let go of her!! Y/n: Thomas, Minho, Newt it's fine, calm down alright. Brenda: i like you, you are calm. y/n: hehe thanks.
Brenda: you were right..
Thomas: Right? about what?
Jorge: you and your little friends are from wicked!
That's means your very valuable to us..
*Soon after Guards grab you guys and hang you up by the feet*
Y/N: Good Job, thomas was this your plan to get us tied up by our feet and blood rushing to our heads!?
Thomas: No, y/n i didn't think they would do this to us.
y/n: well they did, didn't they?! *you scoff and roll your eyes, then brenda came in*
Brenda: Hello, my new friends *then she looks at you and winks*
(*you blush hard about what she did.*)
Brenda: So what do you guys know about the right arm?
Thomas: We don't know anything about it!
*Brenda then lows you down a bit*
Thomas: Alright, i will tell you want we know about the right arm!!
Brenda: Go on then, tell me.
Y/n: they are located in the mountains and they help kids, immunes escape from wicker.
Brenda: you are one smart girl *winks*
y/n: aw thanks *winks back*
minho: alright you too stop flirting with each other.
Brenda: Well i got to go now see you later then, bye y/n *winks*
*10 minutes later you hear helicopters*
Teresa: i got it!
thomas: alright now pull it down! and help us!!
*Teresa started with you then the rest*
thomas: alright let go!
*a wicker guard comes and holds a gun up to you guys*
Guard: alright, you lot are coming with me! *goes over radio* i got then Janson i'm bring them up.
* suddenly a gun shot went off, making the man fall to the ground, blood coming from the body *
*Brenda had shot the man in the ribs*
Brenda: Come on! we got to go!

*A/N: Alright i'm going to stop here for now but if you want more then! Follow me! and i will make more* (i love you guys) ❤️❤️