(40) A Little Romance

Three months later 

"Hey where's Harper?" Emma said as she came over to Bucky's after work.

"She's with mom. Where are your other two?" He said 

"I dropped them off with my parents like you asked. I don't know why you wanted a kid free weekend." She said as she pulled off her heels.

He led her into the kitchen where he had roses in a vase in the middle of the kitchen table and candles lit. 

"Bucky.." she whispered 

He handed her a glass of red wine as he led her to the table. 

"What is all this for?" She said as she looked at him. 

He kissed her as he cupped her cheek. "For being you." He said as he pulled away. 

She smiled at him, they sat down and ate dinner. After dinner Bucky fed her chocolate cake with strawberries. They began make out as he went to lick some chocolate off her chin. 

"I love you Emma.." he whispered 

"I love you too Bucky." she whispered 

After they finished their dessert they went to the master bathroom where they shared a hot bubble bath together. They began to make out before they finished getting out of the tub. They went into the bed room. 

Bucky pushed into her and moaned. "Mmm Emma..oh God I'm home." He whispered as he started to move. 

"James..mmm since when do you do slow sex.." she whispered as he kissed her. 

"Now baby.." he whispered as he was slow and steady with each thrust. 

Moans and lip smacking filled the air as they also whispered how much they love each other over and over. He rolled off of her when he finished as they were both breathless and blissed out. 

"Oh my god that felt good James.." she whispered 

"Hell yeah it did.." he whispered 

She let out a laugh. "That's what you said the first we ever had sex." She said 

"Well I'm sorry..it always felt so damn amazing with you." He said as he rolled over to her and kissed her. 

She looked up at him. "Thank you for tonight." She said 

"Welcome. I know how to turn on the romance I am a Barnes after all." He said with a grin. 

She smiled and shook her head at him.