“Oops! Didn’t see you. My bad!” Said the guy in his fluid American accent, his breath reeks of alcohol. ‘They must have been drinking in the parking lot,’ she thought. 

Yeo Been really wanted to leave so she just bowed her head slightly and attempted to step over the stick when the college guy raised his hockey stick even higher. 

“Not so fast, Jeon Yeo Been.” Yeo Been was surprised to know he knew her name. He looked familiar, he and his brother, the famous Jang brothers. 

“Look at her,” the second guy speaks while sitting on the hood of their car,  “She must have drugged him to act like a puppy all of a sudden

“Look at her,” the second guy speaks while sitting on the hood of their car,  “She must have drugged him to act like a puppy all of a sudden.” That earned a laugh from the rest of the group. 

Yeo Been attempted to walk the other way, refusing to hear more of their insults at her. But she couldn’t help hearing what they had to say next. 

“I know right! Now you understand me guys?” Hanseok addressed his peers before continuing, “I wouldn’t be this furious if that Joong Ki hadn’t hurt Hye Kyo. I kept my cool man, for too long, but this bitch right here and the A-hole kept parading in the campus. And Hye Kyo had to vent everything out to me!” 

“Then go back to the US then, follow her,” said Hanseo, his brother. 

Hanseok placed his arms around his brother’s shoulder. “I will, but not before I teach that asshole and this bitch here a lesson. There’s no sense wooing Hye Kyo if that bastard’s face is still angelic, right?”

Hanseo clapped at his brother’s reasoning emboldening his older brother more. 

“You!” Hanseok pointing his fingers at Yeo Been. “Know your place, go back to your hole, and bring that aashole with you! Or else—“ 

“Or else what?” interrupted by a deep, taunting voice belonging to Joong Ki. 

“Wow! Finally, Mr. Loverboy shows up! I must say—” Hanseok pointing his hockey stick to him and then to Yeo Been, “I must say that you two make a good pair. Had I known you have a very low standard—” Hanseok diverted his look to Yeo Been, “I wouldn’t have let you have Hye Kyo to yourself. This bitch—”

“Enough!” Shouted Joong Ki. 

“I’m not done talking!” Hanseok’s eyes narrowed, he pursed his lips then forcefully shoved the tip of his hockey stick in Joong Ki’s chest. Joong Ki immediately retaliated by pulling the stick and throwing it to the ground. Hanseok took this as a sign to engage so he pounced forward, grabbing Joong Ki’s collar but the latter knee striked him in the stomach causing Hanseok to fall on his back. 

“Gaesaekki! / Son of a bitch!” Hanseo came rushing to Joong Ki, using his body to bulldoze Joong Ki to the ground. Joong Ki let out a muffled grunt as his back hit a side of a car. He then steadied himself with his right knee, his left hand punching Hanseo in the face. Hanseok recovers from the ground, seeing his brother hit, he immediately hovered back to Joong Ki, his right hand clenched, descending fast to deliver a forceful blow when a female body moved in front of him, diving in to cover Joong Ki, her face in direct line to Hanseok’s fist and then—