chapter 15

I went pick up my phone and went to text messages to text my bestie Alexis when i did i texted her.

                                               #1 bestie

                                                                              Hey bestie

hey

                                                                                  how are you

missing u but good

                                                                     thats good i miss you too we need to hangout when i get back

What where are you going?

                                                              i am going to lake havasu with the hype house

aw wish i can come

                                                           maybe you could text nick 

i should hold up give me 5 minutes

                                                                    ok

                                               5 MINUTES LATER

he said i can come but i wont be there until 2 days

                                                          yay you can come

yayyyyy

                                                        hahah

what's up with you and ryland huh

                                                                  maybe we kiss and cuddled and almost died together

what the heck 

                                                                         yep that what happen

oh my whos car you riding in

                                                                    his

yess the ship has sailed emland it is

                                                                            ok i have to go love ya bestie

love ya too bestie bye

                                                   IN THE CAR

The car ride would be 7 hours and I haven't taken a nap yet so that is what I am going to do. She laid her head down on the seat and closed her eyes and listened to music while Ryland drive safely and not fast. She fell asleep in a minute.

While she sleep ryland stop at a gas station with the rest of the hype house to get gas he talk to the boys before they got back in there cars to do 5 more hours of driving the girls were asking where she was because the girls were stretching out there legs there legs was cramp up ryland told them that she was sleeping before he left to get back in the driver seat he went in the back of the car and got a blanket he brought just in case she were cold or something so he carefully went to her door and open it and then put the blanket on her and she cuddled up to the blanket so he close her door and went to the driver seat and started the car ryland was worried that the car starting up would wake her up but it didn't so he started to drive not so fast and followed what the gps was saying he would look at her for a couple of seconds to check up on her.