chapter 2

While I was working I had to go take a group to there tables they had to get 3 tables because they are a group of 12 and each table fits 5 people but I didn't know it was going to be the hype house I always saw them on my for you page all the time sometimes I would like one of their videos. So when I got to the entrance and I saw them then I asked how many people there were and this brown haired girl said " there are 12 people'' I said " ok I will take you to your seats" then I led them to the 3 tables we seat up for them. I then said " I will let you guys get situated and I will be right back to take your drinks' ' I left after I said that and went to another table. Then I went up to my best friend Alexis and said " I just met the hype house" she said " really" I said " yeah " she said " that's cool, one of them is staring at you" once she said that I turned around and saw a boy that has curls, blond/brown hair, with brown eyes staring at me. Then I saw another boy staring my bestie I said to her " girl you got a guy from my table staring at you too.'' She looks like she has a smile on her face. she said " I know that boy from tiktok he was on my for you page all the time. It's Nick Austin staring at me, and his best friend staring at you but I don't know his name." I said " I didn't know you knew that'' she laughed " we better get back to work" " yeah we should" then I went back and said " what would you like to drink" then they said there orders and I went to the other tables before going to the kitchen and giving them the orders. After I did that I went to my other tables to see if they were doing okay. I went back to the kitchen to see that there drinks are done so I put it on the round thing that you serve food on and then I to there table and started handing out there drinks I was saying " diet coke , dr pepper , water, and more" there was so many I just stand in the middle of all three of the tables saying the drinks. Then I said" I will be back to get their orders for their food". I went to the kitchen to put the serving thing down and I went back. They gave me the orders when I took the guy that was staring at me. He started to stare at me when I finished his order. I got their orders that a lot of food will come out of the oven at once. I gave the orders to the cook so they could start cooking. I went back to my other tables and checked them out and then cleaned their tables. After I cleaned the table I put the cleaning stuff back and waited for the food to get done but every 10 to 15 minutes I checked on my tables. When their food was done I maybe had to go a couple of trips back and forth I was thinking. So I just started bringing their food and asking them if it was cooked right they said " yes" so I went back to do my other tables for this shift. 

What will happen when she starts talking to them?

Authors note: i hope you have a great day.