chapter 10

I heard ryland from a couple of streets down this time he was in a different car

He got out of the car and opened the door for me.

" what a gentlemen" i said

" here you go ma ladie" He said

" thank you" " welcome"

He closed the door and went to the drivers side and he started to drive once we got there. Fletcher was there but we ran to the gate and got in and ran to the door and opened it. When we got in we were out of breath then Michael said " did you just run a marathon?" " No, we ran from the questions' ' we caught our breaths and we went to his room.

he sat on his gaming chair because he have a gaming setup and he said " come sit on my lap" " sure" when i said that i got major butterflies in my stomach i went over and sat on his lap and then he started to stare into to my blue/green eyes and i was looking at his brown eyes then Ryland started to lean in and then we kissed i had major fireworks that happen the kiss last for 10 seconds and then we pulled away he said " sorry" " its okay if i didn't like it i wouldn't kiss back"

Thomas came storming into Ryland room and said meet us downstairs in 5 minutes we said why but he didn't say anything so went downstairs and then he said " we are playing hide and go seek whoever gets found last wins 5,000 dollars you have 5 minutes to hide 3 2 1 go" i took my phone out and started to record i hide in a small cabinet it's been 15 minutes it's me against michael somehow they cant find me and him no one knows where i hide now its been an hour so i called ryland phone he pick up i had airpods in because i was smart and brought them he said " where are you" " somewhere in the house" they made a loud noise think i didn't have airpods but i did " you know i have air pods in" " dang it guys it didn't work" they were getting closer to me i hear it so then i said bye and hang up i texted him i am going to win. Now it's been 15 minutes and then i heard yelling then i heard that i won and michael screaming because he lost. i came out of my spot and ran and scared them there like where u i said in a cabinet they like we never check those we are so dumb i laughed they gave me the five grand and ask what i am going to do with it " well i don't know yet"

It was getting dark and the boys wanted to go for a drive in the mountains.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THEY GO FOR A DRIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS?

author note: vote and follow for more story's and chapters thank you for reading this book