"Fuck off."

She laughed as I threw a pillow at her head.

"Just admit it softie," she pointed at me with a smile.

"No."

Belle laughed, "I have multiple experiences with you that prove it."

"Fuck you."

"Time and place Darling, I'll be there."

"I'm going to break up with you."

"We have matching tattoos freak you're stuck with me," she smiled.

"I guess," I shrugged slightly smiling at her.

"If we lived in the older days I would be murdered for being a witch."

I titled my head at her, "Huh?"

"Yes," she nodded, "I'm a woman, I have sex out of marriage," Belle said, "not for long though," she gave me a thumbs up making me shake my head at her.

"Back to my point, I also talk to myself, I'm left handed, and I have a cat," she finished, "you're guilty by association though so be ready."

"I will."

"You work out and shit right?" Belle randomly asked me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think you would be able to bench press my body weight?"

"Yes."

"I could do yours easy," she told me before moving her arms like she was lifetime weights.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Isabelle

"I was joking," I said looking at the bar now hovering over me, "I'm going to die."

"It's just the bar there's no weights on it."

"Fuck you."

I put my hands on the bar as Leo spotted me since he thinks I'm weak or something. 

I went down to my chest before trying to push it back up, after I set it back to it position I grinned, "I told you."

I got up, "Okay Lee don't disappoint," I said as he put on enough weights to equal my body weight.  

"Need me to spot you?"

"No."

Loser. 

Leo easily lifted the bar.

I could do that too.

Easy.

Yes. 

"Okay, that was okay I guess."

Leo sat up smiling at me as I flipped him off, "You smile a unhealthy amount of times when I talk to you so stop."