Chapter 13: A Pint to Break

Start from the beginning

At this time though, Beelzebub had just stepped out of the local grocery store along with the three beloved hounds that she had missed so much. Beelzebub had bought the things needed from the list that was given by the Helltaker and loyally accepts it however she was a bit saddened by the fact that you wouldn't be there to go with her since you yourself were busy cleaning the house at that time so she chose the three hounds to tag along with.

Ceberus had acted behaved but still in their cheerful and energetic manner, this was okay as long as nothing goes wrong like chasing the first stray cat they see. To combat this, the Helltaker had actually listed something that Ceberus' might have wanted, barley cake biscuits which he had found out just yesterday when the three were causing a ruckus inside the household and stopped once they saw the biscuits on his hand. Which they might've almost bitten off.

Both the Crimson Queen and the triple hounds enter inside the house along with the groceries that they bought.

Beelzebub: "Ah... What a time to walk with the scent of fresh air. Anyways here is all what you required Taker." She'd drop both the bags of groceries in the kitchen as well do the three hounds whom carry each one. "Aw thank you my three little hounds." She petted the rest of their heads each.

Ceberus: "Always a gratitude Lord Beelzebub!" Says the first one. "Shall we go back to playing now? Oh please please please." The second one begs.

Beelzebub: "Aw fine you may. Since you three are my favorite bundle of joys after all."

Ceberus: "Yay!" The third one cheerfully exclaims.

The three went back to their usual, playful activity after around the house inside.

You, Justice, and Zdrada finally entered in to the local bar after more than several minutes of walking from the house. The stench of beer instantly your nose and the sounds of pool playing, some inside were arguing in their seats behind them and a few were gambling by wagering something of value.

Justice: "Whoo-wee! Man do I love this kind of theme! Come on let's take the counter so we can get our drinks directly."

Zdrada: "Sure fuckin' do." She huffed.

While walking to the counter you can hear the few gamblers muttering about the two demon girls as you slowly express a scowl on your face. Taking a seat between Zdrada as she sat beside Justice. You ordered a glass of cider and the two order theirs to their liking.

Drinking the cider had hit a spot as you felt less than a bit tense from earlier. You wanted to take your mind off of things for a short moment while the two girls were having a chat between each other.

Until someone came in to the spotlight, unattended. Like the audience didn't ask.

Finn: "Hey, you two. You both look fine." He referred to Zdrada and Justice. "Real fine... Why don't you both come sit with us and have a drink?"

Zdrada: "Oh yeah? What made you think of that eh?"

Finn: "Me and the boys over there had set our eyes on both 'ya when you first entered the door, so come on why not sit with us for the time being?"

That tense feeling came back at full force. That same guy with the others at the table they were gambling at. You slowly took a glance at the man who was talking to Zdrada and Justice, he had a slick cut and scar reaching from his right cheek to his bottom right lip. And a cunt at best.

Y/N: "Hey. Leave 'em alone. They're not yours."

The man looked at you as both of you set your eyes at each other sorely with tense.

Finn: "Oh these your girls? Not bad for a scrawny little cock like you." He spat with venom in his words. "I remember you. From that club a couple months ago isn't it? These girls belong to you?"

An answer was needed for this. For the first few weeks of them it has gotten closer, from strangers to well a family if you could call it. You snapped, and it would forever on how the two would look at you.

Y/N: "Yeah. They belong to me. And I belong to them. So what are you gonna do about it?"

Finn: "How about you take your scrawny arsehole out of this pub while I make a night to remember for me and the boys eh?"

You'd grunt at what he said. Standing up from your chair at a calm manner as you made your way to the front door at a usual pace. Instead of going outside, you locked it. And faced back at the goon again and slowly walked to the pool table.

Y/N: "But you know what comes next? Is from the devil's mouth to your ears." You grabbed a billiard ball from the table. "And I will make it hurt. For the rest of your miserable fucking lives!"

You hurled the billiard ball at Nick's head thus sending him topple backwards, then the two of his goons suddenly stood up from their table in response at this.

But there was one thing to keep in mind though, Justice herself was looking forward to this. And she loved that.

Justice: "OH HELL YEAH!" She shouted in hype.

She runs in to one of them punches him making him land against the table that they gambled. Then next, Zdrada comes in to the scene as she grabs a pool stick and smashes over the other's head to which he charges unto her, slamming Zdrada in to a wall, but however he was being undeterred. You grappled him by the back and throw him on the pool table and drag him down to the floor and gave the bitch demon her turn of the fight.

You walked to Nick, who is still getting up after that billiard ball was thrown against his face. You kicked him down once again and landed your foot against his groin hard, making him shriek in pain.

Y/N: "You know you bastard.. I should've done this a couple months ago when you got beef with me and Takes." You said while taking the now empty glass of cider.

Nick: "Ergh.. Who the fuck is Take-"

Before he was able to say anything else you smashed the glass of cider against his face as little shard pieces of glass now pierced his skin whilst being knocked out. You stood up and had your back against a wall to catch your breath after that small fight.

Justice: "Woo! Way to go Y/N!" She cheered as she knocks out the goon that she ran in to.

Zdrada: "Guess I was wrong about you being soft pisspot."

You needed to gather your mind together for a short moment until you looked at the clock and the bar around you. Everyone except the bar owner and the goons that you fought had left the scene. Now is the time to leave the bar as you gestured the girls.

Y/N: "Now's the best for us to leave. Come on. I don't want to deal none of this bullshit anymore to spend a second of my life in it."

Finally, all three of you left the bar to go back to the Helltaker's house.

And it was a night to remember.

Now who's paying to clean up the mess?

A/N

Hello! It's been a month since I last released a chapter and I'm sincerely sorry for the very long wait. Writer's block is a curse for me! So I had to leave this in the dark and work on another project. Also I should be worried what to write next so I heavily suggest something for me on the author's note chapter! You will be credited for the idea of course. Anyways, tally-ho!