[RQ] Spooked Sister (Batsis)

Start from the beginning

"Relax! I'm not gonna kill you," the man holding her said, "Unless you don't give me what I want."

"I don't have anything to give you! You knocked my tea out of my hands! That's the only thing I had with me!"

"I don't mean literally, dumbass!" he crashed through the window of an abandoned apartment complex, "You have a brain, don't you? I want answers."

(Y/N) whimpered, holding her arms as the man rolled his eyes. It was when he left go of her that she finally got a good look at him.

"Red Hood?!" she screamed, "Oh my god, I am gonna die! Please, don't hurt me, I'd make a terrible wall decoration!"

"Kid, seriously! Calm down, I don't care about you that much! I just need answers. Okay?" he spoke slowly.

"Okay, okay, yeah," she glanced to her side, seeing a door, "Lemme just—eep!"

(Y/N) ran into the room beside her, pushing the door shut and locking it. She laughed as Red Hood stared at the closed opening.

"Kid, you just cornered yourself."

She looked around, and in fact, she had. Instead of being in a room with windows, she was in a storage closet.

"No! I hate everything!" she whined.

"Are you ready to talk to me now, or what?" he leaned on a railing outside the door.

"No! I want nothing to do with you, you can't make me say anything!"

"I have, like, ten guns on me."

She blinked, "Okay, so maybe I will talk. I don't know!"

He ignored her, "The new kid. Robin. What's his deal?"

She paused, "I don't know what you're talking about, please take me home!"

"Don't bullshit me, kid. You're Bruce Wayne's new pet. Don't tell me you don't know about everything, I know you do!"

"I don't! I swear, I've never even seen Robin before!"

(Y/N) had to hand it to herself, she was a pretty great liar. Maybe all those years of abuse did come in handy.

"Don't lie to me!" he pounded on the door, "There's no way you don't know! Bruce loves bringing you kids into danger!"

"I don't, I'm sorry!" she slid down the wall to the floor, covering her ears with her hands, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

After taking a moment to compose himself, Jason sighed and slid down to the floor, taking off his helmet, "Who am I kidding? You're just a dumb kid, of course you wouldn't know. But Grayson was younger than you when he started."

"Grayson?" she did a double take, "How do you—how do you know him? M-my brother."

"You kidding? He's my brother. They didn't tell you?"

She shook her head, "Um, I don't think I'm following, no."

"Seems to be a common theme for you," he joked bitterly, "I mean, they know my identity now, I know they do. Bruce isn't the 'world's greatest detective' for nothing."