S1 Ep5 Hustle Hustle n Muscle Muscle!

Start from the beginning

   Nendou picked up a paper and chuckled proudly "Hey yeah I won!" After some shouts from classmates he realizes that he has to find the thing on the paper he bolts towards Hairo, or so they thought.

   "Hey let me borrow that-"  He sped past the red head who offered a tennis racket to him and went straight for Saiki's hair pin thing and yoinked it out of his head. Saiki then dropped dead, or so they thought.

   As everyone went to check on the poor boy Y/N had observed the supposed hair pin and noticed it was a big old needle. "So that thing was stunk in his head. The only reason I can think of him passing out after it's taken out is that it's some sort of a medical device. That, or that he has head damage and it's the only thing that can prevents him from bleeding out" they look at Saiki. "Hm no blood"

   They took the medical hair pin thing from Nendou and put it back on Saiki's head, to say the least Y/N was not only his hero but they just saved humanity without even realizing it.

   When Saiki was brought back around he seemed to be shaking like crazy either from all the people crowding him or passing out. In this case it was both. "Hey give the guy some space." Y\N suggested to their classmates who clearly don't know how to handle a medical situation.

   Soon the scavenger hunt was over. Nendou apologized before lunch came around and the magician on the tv provided entertainment.

   Y/N sighed and headed to their family to have lunch with them.

   "Y/N what are you doing over here? Wouldn't you want to eat with your friends?" Y/N's mom asked asked.

   "Well I thought it would be nice to eat a meal together for once but I'm afraid sister dearest won't be joining us." They look over to Sam who was happily eating her low fat low cal. lunch with her friends.

   "Well five of us is better than none of us ain't that right kiddo?" Y/N's father asked.

   "See dad, thinking like that is what's going to get us through the apocalypse after capitalism consumes us all and everyone in the world will live in poverty. You'd be a good motivational speaker" Y/N points out.

   "Wow you really think so, kiddo?" Mr.L/N drifts off to La La Land with a smile on his face. "I wonder what kind of benefits there are to motivatuonal speaking" he rambled off, speaking his mind.

   Mrs. L/N gets a phone call. She proceeded to answer it and end lunch short. "Sorry Y/N, it seems that a meeting has came up I hope you and your sister do well" she buds a goodbye leaving 4 at the table but if you don't count the rambling Jake and sleeping Ren them make it two, Y/N and Grandma.

   Soon lunch was over and there was some sort of commotion. From the sound of it class 3 was going to win for Saiki after hearing he wasn't feeling good.

   Saiki decided to stay after all.

   Now it was time for Y/N's favorite event Tug O War baby! Woo! "Man I'm so excited for this. We're totally gonna win with these guns" they flex their arm muscles. It wasn't really them to show off, especially to their friends, but they were too hyped not too. Looks like Hairo rubbed off on them a lil.

   Kaido was totally impressed by dem muscles and Hairo was appreciating the confidence. He wants to work out with them more than ever now.

   With all the strength of class three's strength, though it was all Saiki truth be told, which resulted most of the class getting a lil too cocky which was pointed out by Toritsuka before he became an absolute hypocrite as he bragged how class 2 was goung to win.

   The silly little class rep was ready to take up a challenge AND make a bet. Daring today, are we? "If we lose to you every guy in class 3 will get a buzzcut!" And every guy cheered in agreement. Aw it's like a little tribute to you in an embarrassing bet.

   On one hand if they win they win on the other hand Y/N can make money by giving boys buzzcuts "Hey if we lose we can all start a club or a gang, whichever comes first." They thought with a smirk.

  The ball toss was fine even though class 4 was a bunch of smartasses who could be damn cheaters if they haven't pointed out putting all the balls in the bag then through the net was technically not cheating.

   Y/N calls Bull Shite.

  Soon the last event arrived, the class relay race which had 500 points. Baton went from person to person and it was a real team effort if they wanted to win

   Kaido started with the baton.

   Kaido to Nendou.

   Nendou to Teruhashi.

   Teruhashi to Y/N.

   Y/N to Hairo.

   Hairo to Saiki, whom fell towards the very end.

   It was a good sports day. Y/N's class beat class 2 but they didn't get first place. No being number one and no buzzcuts either. "Bummer"

   The next day Nendou, Saiki, Kaido, and Hairo showed up with buzzcuts. To say the least Y/N was thrilled but was still a lil sad that the four didn't come to them to cut their hair.

~

   Fire, it's one of the terrifying things that keep Y/N up at night which is why people need to be cautious around it and why it's important to have drills. Today was they day they have a fire drill which went horribly wrong.

   To sum it up, after some ignoring of announcements and many many many S.O.S. related acronyms, and a broken door everyone but Saiki and Y/N was being punished with buzzcuts because those two were in the only ones who tried to hear and pay attention to the announcement.

   Saiki's respect has gone up for Y/N because they're slightly less stupid.

[ Updog ;)]

Woof that was a long one. Sorry I didn't include the part where Saiki's escaping his friends. (It's 2:30 am and this is over 1,518 words long)