2: Finding Shaw

Erik's POV:

I was with Charles when I saw Hank showing his mutation.

Then I looked sideways and noticed the woman who I assumed to be an agent.

She had the eyes as green as a forest. She was just....
Perfection.

I noticed she wasn't showing me her mutation. I knew why. But I wanted to see. Something told she wasn't just any ordinary mutant. She had something more. She was something more. Me and Charles could both feel it. Something about her was just ethereal. She was radiating power. True power.

I asked her to show her mutation. She replied in phrase that I couldn't understand. I looked back at Charles. He didn't understand either.

But something in me was just curious. This had never happened before. I just wanted to see her mutation. So badly. I wanted her.

Wait what? I don't want her.

Or do I?

No, get back Erik. You have to find Shaw. Go with Charles. She is just a distraction. There are many woman like her.

Or are there?

Is she a distraction?

I have to get out of here. Kill Shaw. Protect mutants.

Why was I doubting myself?

No one's POV:

Time passed by, and Erik, Charles and Moira went to find Shaw.

Hank was building a machine to find mutants.

Raven was talking to Amber. They were discussing about their mutancy. Raven was trying to get Amber to show her mutation. But it didn't work.

The world was changing. It was never going to be the same again.

I know this chapter is small. I'll try making them longer.