Information

MHA, Fairy Tail and Naruto do not belong to me. I only own Miyako! Any art I share are not mine!

Her past will be revealed in a chapter or two. We'll see.

Name: Miyako ????

If it isn't showing, she has blonde hair in pigtails; she mostly keeps it in a side ponytail on the left side of her head, but it's still really long, cerulean blue eyes, three whisker marks on her cheeks and peach skin

If it isn't showing, she has blonde hair in pigtails; she mostly keeps it in a side ponytail on the left side of her head, but it's still really long, cerulean blue eyes, three whisker marks on her cheeks and peach skin. She has a small orange/red lacrima necklace that she uses to call her children from her Guild. She also wears a dragon scale bracelet that changes color to match the element of her magic as well as dragon scale hair bands that she uses for her hair. She sometimes only uses one hair band. They were given to her by her dragon friends days before their deaths. She was also given other gifts too by the dragons long before they were killed.

Age: 900 trillion sixteen years old. She looks like a normal sixteen year old girl.

Height: 6'0

Weight: 110 lbs

Birthday: sometime in May

Guild: Fairy Tail.

Guild mark: right thigh, opposite of Juvia's. Red-orange in color.

Magic: Pure Dark Dragon, Pure White Dragon, Hellgate Dragon, Dark Fire Dragon, Celestial Dragon, Water Dragon, Ice Dragon, Sun Dragon (sometimes attack but mostly healing), Moon Dragon (sometimes attack but mostly healing), and Music Dragon (attack and healing).

Personality: back about 400 years ago, she was carefree and happy, always laughing and smiling with her best friends, but after something happened, she's lost her words forever. She mostly gives slight smiles to her children from her Guild.

Position: 2nd Guild master.

Likes: her four best friends; Nova, Michiko, Mavis Vermillion and Zeref Dragneel, her eight ninja friends; Zabuza, Kisame, Itachi, Hidan, Kakuzu, Zetsu, Sasori, and Deidara, her children from her Guild, Sabertooth, her Bijuu friends, and her new friends.

Dislikes: League of Villains, people who bully her friends and children, people who only use their magic or Quirks to show off, perverts and abusers.

(The backs of her outfits are open for her dragon wings.)

Her every day outfits: