beach day pt. 2 / theo

Hermione's POV

I heard Blaise clear his throat and the fact that our friends were watching us the entire time came into my mind. I brought my face away from Draco's and looked at them with my face flushed.

"What's the matter? Oh Merlin." said Draco, realizing the same thing. Everyone looked so happy for us, especially Pansy and Theo, who both looked like they were going to explode of excitement. Blaise patted his girlfriend's back and said "Go ahead, let it all out."

Pansu took a deep breath and screamed, "FINALLY! YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR WAY TOO LONG BUT IT WAS ALL WORTH THE WAIT." Everyone laughed at Pansy's words.

"Now, Draco, if you break her heart, I will murder you." This made Draco gulp. I smirked. "And Hermione, if you do the same to him, I will do the same to you too." This wiped my smirk off of my face. "And worst of all, if you guys break up, I will be as heartbroken or even more heartbroken than you two and I don't want that happening. Understand?" said Pansy with a threatening look. "Yes mum." Draco and I said at the same time before snickering.

The rest of the day was amazing. Everyone congratulated us and we were all happy.

______

When we returned to out hotel rooms after dinner, I got a text in my DMs from Draco, alias my boyfriend.

malfoy
hello my very beautiful gf

mionegranger
hello my very handsome bf, how
may i help you?

malfoy
well, i was hoping to spend some alone time with you later

mionegranger
later?

malfoy
yeah, when everyone else is asleep. meet me in front of our hotel rooms at midnight

mionegranger
of course

malfoy
see you soon, love you

mionegranger
geez calm down we've only been
together for a few hours

malfoy
just accept my affection for
you it's not that hard

mionegranger
fine, i love you too

malfoy
aw thanks

mionegranger
pleasure's all mine

malfoy
alright, blaise is calling me. see you later

mionegranger
okay then, see you later !!

malfoy
see you
❤️ mionegranger
_____

Later, when I made sure that all of the girls were asleep, I crept out of our room and found Draco waiting for me in front of the door. "Well hello there." he said, never taking his stone grey eyes off of me.

I greeted him with a hug and said, "Hi. I've missed you."

He chuckled. "It's been 2 and a half hours since the last time we saw each other. Am I really that irresistible?" he said, playfully smirking.

"Shut up, I'm trying to be cute for once."

"I know, and I like it." I blushed at my boyfriend's reply.