draco / back to london

malfoy

Liked by daphgreengrass and othersmalfoy goodbye italy, thanks for having usTagged: @mionegranger, @b_zabini, @pxnsybxtch, @nevtheplantguy, @findthenargles, @lavlav, @weasleyisyourking, @totallynott_theo, @torigreengrass, @theharrypotter and @gina...

malfoy goodbye italy, thanks for having us
Tagged: @mionegranger, @b_zabini, @pxnsybxtch, @nevtheplantguy, @findthenargles, @lavlav, @weasleyisyourking, @totallynott_theo, @torigreengrass, @theharrypotter and @ginandtonic

Comments:
pxnsybxtch awh cute
theharrypotter not "cute" i was next to them and third wheeling!
ginandtonic haha and thats why i chose to sit next to the taxi driver
nevtheplantguy smart move gin
ginandtonic lol thanks nev

weasleyisyourking thanks for the trip mate!
findthenargles yeah and bc of this, nev and i found each other as well as you and mione :)
malfoy np lovegood

•••

Narrator's POV

After the group landed and collected their bags, Hermione offered to buy them all some drinks. "Don't forget, three pumps and not two!" Pansy called out to her as she was on her way. She laughed and felt a hand snake around her waist. She slightly jumped heard a familiar chuckle from behind her.

"Draco! What did I tell you about sneaking up behind me?" Hermione questioned.

"Ugh, fine. But I know you like it." he said with his infamous Malfoy smirk on his face.

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night." Draco scowled at her even though he secretly enjoyed her witty comebacks.

The couple arrived at the coffee shop, ordered the drinks and were waiting for them to be ready. The pair were having a pleasant conversation and recalling moments from their trip until Hermione felt a tap on her shoulder.

When she turned around, she was surprised at who it was.

"Viktor?" She asked in disbelief.

"Hermione! It's good to see you!" They said, hugging like old friends. Draco just stood there awkwardly, observing their exchange.

"And who is this handsome man?" asked Krum, pointing towards Draco.

"This is my boyfriend, Draco Malfoy. I'm sure you remember him." answered Hermione.

"Of course! Pleasure meeting you again." The ex-Quidditch player said before holding out his hand to Draco to shake, which the Slytherin took and shook back.

"The pleasure's all mine." Draco said stiffly.

"So what brings you here in London?" Hermione asked.

"Well, as a matter of fact, I live here now! After I retired, the English ministry owled me and offered me a position as a Quidditch reporter. So I took the job and here I am! There's a match in Ireland in a few days, so we're flying there today."

"That's amazing! Your english improved dramatically as well. You can say my name properly." Viktor and Hermione chuckled. "But why are you taking the airplane instead of using Apparation?" Hermione asked.

"I never boarded an airplane before. I'm fascinated by how it flies in the air without magic. Plus, I've used magical transportation all my life. It got boring." answered Krum.

Hermione chuckled and said, "I think you and Arthur Weasley would get along very well, judging by your fascination of airplanes."

Viktor and Hermione laughed together again and Draco's blood started to boil a bit. The trio ended up in a conversation (Hermione and Viktor did most of the talking), but when the barista handed the drinks, Draco notified his girlfriend, they said their goodbyes and Draco and Hermione headed back to the group.

"Well wasn't that a pleasant surprise? The last time I saw him was at Bill and Fleur's wedding and a lot sure has changed." said Hermione. Draco nodded slightly and stayed quiet.

They walked in silence for a bit until Hermione ended it by saying, "What's wrong? Why are you so quiet all of a sudden?"

"Nothing, just tired from the flight." Draco lied.

"You're upset, aren't you? That we ran into Viktor? Are you jealous or something?" asked Hermione.

"No, I'm not." He lied again.

"Don't lie to me, Draco. I know you are. But there's nothing to be upset about! We were just catching up because we haven't spoken since the war. What's wrong with that?"

"Fine. You want to know what's wrong? What's wrong is that my girlfriend and her ex-boyfriend are on good terms! Do you know what happens when they're on good terms? They usually leave their current partner to run back into their ex's arms or either cheat eventually!" admitted Draco.

"You're unbelievable! You're accusing me of cheating? First of all, he is not my ex-boyfriend because we never even dated to begin with! Secondly, do you really think that I would ever cheat on you? How bad of a person do you think I am? Do you really think that I'm disloyal enough to do such a thing?"

At this point, Hermione felt tears forming in her eyes.

"Do you even know me?"

She choked away the tears and turned away from him with those words and started to walk away.

Draco realized he'd been foolish. He went after her and grabbed her wrist to make her face him. Her face was already shining with tears. The sight made his heart shatter.

He cupped her face with one hand and stroked the tears away with his thumb.

"I'm so sorry, Hermione. I went too far." Draco apologized.

"It's okay. I understand. I just need some space for now."

And with that, she broke free from his grasp and headed to their friends, leaving Draco feel like the worst person in the entire world.