Chapter 33 New Enemy Approaching

Start from the beginning

"R-really?!"

A blush was seen forming on Homura's face. Did he really seem that different? While he wanted to enjoy the praise, a look of realization slowly formed upon his face. If he's really affiliated with Vongola, if he actually becomes the tenth boss....his enemies might come after Kyoko and Haru. Seeing the uncomfortable look on his face, Haru smiled as she tried to change the subject.

"Homura, why were you sweating so much in the first place?"

"Oh, I was doing a little training. Nothing to worry about. Haru, Kyoko......when i'm not so busy, do you want to hang out?"

Homura felt that he hasn't really gotten to know his friends that much.
The least he could do is make an effort to do so. However, a look of realization formed on his face as his face began to turn red.

"Shit, shit, shit!!!!! Did I just ask them on a date?! Calm down Homura. Remember, you're no good Homura. There is no way cute girls woul-"

"Sure, it sounds fun! Right, Haru?"

"Yes!!! As his future wife, it's essential to go on dates!"

"NOW things take a positive turn for me, when I least expect it! I don't know whether to be happy or pissed at how god is trolling me!!"

"Well, we won't interrupt your training. Good luck, Homura!"

As they smiled, Haru and Kyoko left. As Reborn saw this, he looked towards Homura. The boy was clenching his fists as he saw the two girls walk away. He knew he had to get stronger. To protect precious moments like this, to protect the ones he holds dear. Homura needs to get stronger.

"Reborn, let's keep go-"

"VOI!!!!!!!"

Before Homura could finish his sentence, he heard a strange noise entering his ears. Suddenly Homura jumped back as a he saw something crash in his previous location. Soon he saw the silhouette of a person getting up.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fin-......it's you."

"His head

"His head.....a Dying Will Flame?!"

"Voi, you've ran away long enough, Basil!!!!!!"