Chapter 8 Older Brother?!

~Flashback~
Inside a small mansion was a young boy holding the hand of his sickly father. The boy had a sad look in his eyes when he saw his father like this. Soon the father began to speak to his son about something important to him.

"Dino....i'm counting on you to take care of Cavallone."

"Stop talking like that. Plus I already told you...I won't carry on the Family."

"Dino........"

Dino quickly ran out of the room. While doing so, he passed by his father's right-hand man, Romario. While Dino ran downstairs, he missed a step and fell to the bottom. While this happened, Romario went inside the room Dino just left.

"Boss......."

"It's okay. Dino will become a mighty boss, i'm sure of it. Especially with the man he now has as a tutor. I'm sure Dino will become a man that he, himself, will be proud of."

~Meanwhile~
As Dino was outside of his home, he was lying on the ground as he looked towards the sky. He didn't want to become the boss of a mafia family. As he was thinking to himself, he saw a single person standing over him.

"Who are you?"

"I'm the Home Tutor Hitman, Reborn."

"I'll make you into a great boss, Dino

"I'll make you into a great boss, Dino."

~Flashback ends~
"Man today sure was pretty hectic."

"Hahaha. That guild of yours sure is fun."

"I'm not a member though, Yamamoto."

Homura and Yamamoto were heading back home for the day. Homura manage to finish his job early, while Yamamoto's dad didn't need help with the shop since the lunch hour rush already passed.

"Hey, Homura. Are those friends of yours?"

"What are talking about Yama-....WHAT IS THIS?!"

Standing outside of Homura's home was a large group of men wearing suits

Standing outside of Homura's home was a large group of men wearing suits. As soon as they saw Homura, they all stood to the side and bowed their heads.