What Happens to Little Girls who Lie

Start from the beginning

I shoved him backwards. "Shut up!" I mouthed and began frantically scribbling on my whiteboard. "But if it does work out, what will you do, dump me? There's no way in hell I would ever date you again after this. You are a pig! We're done Ryan, your shit is to much to put up with. Get away from me get away from my house and don't ever talk to me again. We will finish the Animal Farm project and I don't ever want to see you again!"

He read it and his face softened, "Kat, I didn't mean it like that," I crossed my arms and looked dead ahead. "Kat," he reached to take my hand.

"Go!" I said. The first thing I had said in three days. That triggered a pissed off Harry to barge in.

"Ryan! You promised me you wouldn't hurt her!" he shoved him.

"Harry, what the hell? You're getting on ME about this stuff. Take a look in the mirror bro, you're not much if a sait yourself," he said shoving him back.

"Get out of here, Ryan" said Harry.

"My pleasure," he said sarcasticly. I closed the front door, and listened to his footsteps as he walked away.

I couldn't hold it in any longer, I let out a silent sob as I sat down up against the door.

"Shh," said Harry softly as he wrapped his arms around me, "Kat, you don't need him, you're so much better than him,".

I decided I might as well say something since I already broke vocal rest. "Thanks, Twix," I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rested my head against my pillow. I was exhausted, and needed a bit of sleep before the concert.

"Tired," Harry's voice said from behind me.

"Mmmmf," I replied turning to face him, but not bothering to open my eyes.

"Sleep well," I could tell he was smiling. I felt a pair of lips press gently again my forehead before I dozed off.

~

"How could you do this, Kat?" the way he said my name was like a bullet to the chest. How could he be talking to me like this?

"I....I," I stuttered.

"How long do you think you could trick me? I'm not stupid you know, how could you keep this from me?" he asked. Everything moved into perspective, it was Harry. He was mad because I kept our old friendship a secret.

"I wasn't trying to.."

"Save it," said Harry turning and walking away from me.

I looked around and saw trees everywhere, how was I going to get out of there. "Harry!" I screamed, "You can't just leave me here,"

"Now you know what it's like to be left in the dark," he smirked. It wasn't the cute smirk I was used to, it was a twisted one. A smirk I thought I would never see on Twix's face. The forest we were in got dark, and I could only see a faint view of Harry's face.

"Twix," I pleaded weakly.

His face softened a bit before he said, "that's not going to work on my anymore,". I could no longer see his face, but I heard his voice all around me. "Sleep well," he whispered.

I felt around for something, anything, I tried to scream for help but no sound came out. Suddenly, I couldn't move my legs. I fell roughly to the ground. I let out a wild sob. I felt around with my hands along the grass. Suddenly I couldn't move at all, and I was lying with my face up to the sky. I saw a faint shadow.

"Kat, it's as simple as this, little girls who lie, get punished," I heard the voice of my first grade teacher who had scolded me over ten years ago for lying about coloring while she was talking.

Walls of dirt appeared around me. Dirt fell on me. I couldn't move, all I could do was sit there and be burried alive.

I screamed.

My eyes popped open, I looked around and saw the air plane. My breath was ragged, tears were streaming down my face. I saw Harry's concerned face looking down at me.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I.." I started to cry again. I was thoroughly embarrassed, but there was no way for me to hold the tears back.

Harry gently wrapped his arms around me, "Shh," he comforted, "it was just a bad dream, everythings okay"

I burried my head in his shoulder. I don't know why. This was the boy I was afraid of, the boy I had a nightmare about, but right here in his arms everything felt perfect in the world. Like nothing would ever hurt me.

Harry pressed his lips to the top of my head, "I won't let anyone hurt you,".

I lifted my head and looked into his green eyes. They seemed especially bright today. He ran his hand up my shoulder to cup my cheek. He looked down slightly, then back into my eyes. Suddenly, the plane moved around slightly.

My head bonked against Harry's. "Dammit!" I cursed under my breath as I rubbed the spot I hit on my head.

The flight attendant got us some ice for our heads.

"I'm noggin do that again," I snickered. Harry laughed.

"There's nothing funny about hat," he added. Eh, his pun wasn't as good as mine.

"Eh, you need to work on your puns," I laughed.

"I'm cranium in!" he said.

I laughed, "I think I'm all out of head puns,"

"Me too," said Harry, "but seriously, I'm sorry,"

"Skull good," another round of laughing fits burst out of our mouths. Luckily we landed a bit later.

I got of the plane and squealed like a little girl. I was in Amsterdam for a concert, one that I was performing in!

"Excited much?" laughed Harry coming up from behind me. We went to go wait for our luggage at the roundabout, and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Louis.

"I need to talk to you," his expression was grave. Dammit Louis, I'm having a good day!

"Okay," I sighed.

I think I'm about to find out what happens to little girls who lie.

A/N: hellooooooo, so @puffinworld98 REALLY wanted me to update this chapter. So i did, happy? Well, I am very proud of myself for all of the head puns I made up. I really need to work on my pun skills. For once, I don't really have much to say...I've got finals this week so there won't be anymore updates till they're over :( yeah I know. I trust you all had a great new year, I tired baked Alaska, it was really good. I feel like I'm having a very deep week....well as deep as it gets for me. Kat had that whole really scary nightmare and I have a deep quote as my status...("If I sing, but don't have love I waste my breath with every song"). So yeah, vote and comment por favor! I am also sick with a sinus infection so I'm on like three medications Whoooho! Lol, jk, so if you need me I'll be sitting around reading "let yourself fall" because I genuinely love Liam Payne and then I'm going to take a nap!

Expensive purses and panda pillow pets to you all!

<3 French fry