Moving Out. Please Come Back.

Start from the beginning

"Okay so, we will need candles, zen fountain, gong... oh and some incense. What scent, though?" I asked him as Chase shrugged and smiled, taking his hand and tangling it in mine, a smile twitching at my lips.

"Anything you want. Oh, let's get a rug, too. The lab floor is disgusting." Chase said as I nodded in agreement. I got knocked to the ground while training with Bree once... it was not pretty.

"There's a shop at the end of the mall we can check out. I go there for crystals." I mentioned as Chase nodded, the two of us speed walking to get everything home before it started getting late.

"If I'm being honest, I though you'd move upstairs with Bree." Chase commented as we looked up and down the small aisle. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"There was no way I could do that. Not with her snoring." I said as Chase nodded with a surprised look.

"Oh! What do you think of this?" I asked, showing Chase the running fountain as he "oooed."

"I like it! And we can have these candles." He said, grabbing the two candles on the shelf as I nodded in agreement.

We kept shopping for our items eventually coming home with everything we needed. I filled the fountain with water as Chase lit the incense candles, the gong in between us as we sat facing one another in a criss-cross sitting position.

I sighed in relaxation as the two of us sat in silence, small smiles on our faces as we meditated.

And then it was ruined with Adam knocking the gong over and replacing it with a hideous zebra print chair.

"Adam!" The two of us snapped as he smiled innocently at us.

"So, I was looking for stuff to spruce up our new pad, and I found this awesome chair. Someone just left it on the curb with a "Take me, I'm free" sign on it. Suckas!" Adam mused as he slapped the chair, releasing a cloud of dust falling as I inhaled it, Chase and I coughing.

"Oh look! And it comes with a chihuahua!" Adam smiled as he lifted the cushion up. I screeched as I saw the rat, stumbling to hide behind Chase.

"Adam! That's a rat!" Chase yelled as I gripped his shoulders. Okay, maybe I'm bionic. But I still had a horrific fear of rodents.

"Oh, good, then it won't keep me up with its barking." He chuckled as Chase and I rolled our eyes. My heart thundered in my ears as the rat made eye contact with me, my nails digging deeper into Chase's shoulders. He tended up at the movement, causing me to only slightly loosen my grip.

"Adam, get that chair out of here now! It's dusty and is old!" I ordered as Adam frowned.

"But where will the rat stay?" He asked as Chase smirked.

"How 'bout we check with the neighbors cat?" Chase half-joked as Adam scoffed.

"Well if you don't like my rat how come you got him a fancy little pool?" Adam asked as Chase and I shot up, blocking him from the fountain.

"No! You keep that disgusting disease-ridden rodent out of our zen garden!" I threatened as Adam peered down at me.

"And if he can't swim in it, then I don't want it in here." He said as Chase and I glared at him.

"The fountain. Stays." We said in unison.

"The rat. Stays." Adam retorted as Chase sighed.

"Okay, there is only one solution for this. We'll have to split the room down the middle." He suggested as I nodded, standing next to him.