𝟐𝟏 → 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

Chapter 21

Chapter 21

❝A Confession❞

The birthday party was over now. Both you and Atsumu had put the kids to sleep, and it was now time for you two to relax.

Even though your twins were getting older, that didn't mean that their parties were any less work than usual.

"Hey, are they asleep?" Atsumu asked.

You nodded your head and shrugged your shoulders. You then replied,

"Yeah," you said back, still looking at the one spot in front of you.

Not meeting Atsumu's eyes. 

"We need to talk," Atsumu said after a moment of silence.

You sighed. You knew that this conversation would come up, but that didn't mean that you were ready for it.

"I know," you said back, still not looking at Atsumu.

You realized that he had moved closer to you when you felt the couch on the side dip. 

"Akaashi came to the party," Atsumu stated.

"I know," you said with a sigh, not wanting to talk about this at all. 

"He wants to meet the kids," Atsumu added on.

You were starting to get annoyed, and the comment or the statement involving your kids made you angrier than before.

"I know," you said.

"And you said no," Atsumu said with a smirk on his face.

"I know!" you shouted, your anger reaching its peak.

"I know everything that you are saying, but what do you want me to say?" you asked him rhetorically. 

"What about, what are we doing about this?" Atsumu asked you, crossing his arms while staring at your expectantly.

"I don't know, I just want a good birthday with my kids, for me to just enjoy my time with them," you said, and once you finished, you finally faced him.

He had a glint in his eyes that you didn't know how to feel about, but you kept quiet about it. 

"Do you want to know what I think?" Atsumu said back.

"Sure, why not," you said and shrugged your shoulders.

"Dump him," Atsumu said with a deadpan expression on his face.

"I'm sorry, what?" you asked, your eyes wide because of how casually he said this.

"Dump him, he's being pushy, he doesn't care enough about you if he can't understand why the kids and him meeting right now is a bad idea, then he is not worth it," Atsumu added on.

"So I just break up with him then? Just like that," you said back.

"Just like that," Atsumu said with a smirk on his face.

That was when Atsumu moved closer to you, 

"Besides," Atsumu added on.

He leaned close to your ear, and you could feel his breath on your cheek. Your cheeks had begun to flush red from how close he was, your breathing faster than before.

"While you might have some feelings for Akaashi, they are nothing compared to what you feel for me," Atsumu said.

"I don't feel anything for you, you are just the father of my kids now," you said back.

You crossed your arms in defiance, but you did not move away from Atsumu. He, on the other hand, stayed in the same place.

"What we had was ancient history," you said while shrugging.

"I know that's not true," Atsumu said as he leaned closer to your face, his face now facing you.

His face close to you, his lips almost touching yours. You felt breathless and replied,

"I-it's true," you said, though you cursed at yourself for stuttering.

"Don't lie to me babe," Atsumu whispered against your lips, his breath hitting them while he is speaking. 

That was when he then moved closer to you, his lips lightly touching yours after 5 years of being separated.

--

Hi everyone!

It's been a while, don't hate me!

Also, idk if people know this, but my birthday is coming up!! It's on the 23rd of July! :)

**UPDATE** THANK YOU FOR OVER 160K VIEWS AND OVER 8K VOTES!!

I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter, and just know that I love you all soo much! <3