𝟏𝟏 → 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐌

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

❝Talking to Him❞

Atsumu shrugged his shoulders, not knowing what it was that the two of you would talk about. He believed that you might have just come to talk to him for a quick hookup and then be on your way.

He could not be more wrong about what you were here for.

"Sure, let's head over to a cafe close by; we can catch up," Ausmus said with a smirk on his face. 

Atsumu then winked after he spoke, and you shuddered in disgust. Even though you did love him at one point, and you have kids with him, it didn't sit right that Atsumu was flirting with you.

You then moved closer to him and slapped his arm, and then said, 

"Not like that, and this is serious," you said with a small glare on your face. 

"Okay," Atsumu said with a shrug.

The two of you had walked together, and it was silent between the two of you. The silence was an awkward one, and you wanted to fill it, but you had no idea how to do that. 

Soon enough, the two of you had made it to the cafe, and then you both ordered and then sat down together. You looked down at what you ordered, and that was when Atsumu spoke,

"How are you doing?" Atsumu asked, sipping from his drink.

You nodded to yourself and replied,

"Good, Osamu told me that you met my kids in the park," you said with a smile on your face from thinking about your kids.

Atsumu hummed and nodded. He then replied, 

"Yeah, they're cute," Atsumu said with a shrug.

You looked down, knowing that he was complimenting his own kids. You took a deep breath in and then said,

"Thanks," you said.

It was silent again between the two of you. You then blurted out before you lost your nerve,

"That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about," you said with a sigh.

You looked up, facing Atusmu, knowing that you needed to speak now, or you were going to lose your nerve to tell him. 

"I don't know how to tell you this other than to just say it," you said.

Atsumu nodded, silently telling you that you can keep going.

"They're your kids, Atsumu," you said as quickly as you could.

It was silent, and there were no words spoken between the two of you. You looked down at your almost empty drink, and 

"What?!" Atsumu shouted. 

You flinched at what he did, but you continued to remain neutral at the moment. You did not need to show how much hurt you were feeling, but the next words that he said stung a lot.

"You're lying," Atsumu said, accusation in his voice.

"There's no way that those two are my kids," Atsumu added on as he crossed his arms and stared at you. 

Your eyebrow twitched in anger, and you knew that you had reached your breaking point. You stood up and then slammed your hands on the table and spoke to Atsumu. 

"You know what, and this is why I was scared to tell you in the first place. You don't want kids, and I know that. I just wanted to let you know that they exist and that they do ask about their dad sometimes," you almost shouted, but you had controlled yourself.

Atsumu didn't move from where he was sitting, and then he replied,

"Well, who's fault is that?" Atsumu said. 

"I don't need to justify my actions towards you, especially since you were the one who dumped me, and then fucked some other girls during our relationship," you said with a glare.

You then got your bag and were going to leave. That was when you turned around and spoke once more to Atsumu. 

"Now that you know, there's no need for me to feel guilty, and you can do whatever you want with that information," you said, and that was when you left Atsumu.

--

I love how much you guys love this book, and thank you for over 400 followers as well! You have no idea how grateful I am! <3