𝟓 → 𝟓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

❝5 Years Later❞

Five years had passed at this point, and your life was amazing. That didn't mean that raising twins didn't come with any problems, there were some, but it was all worth it in the end.

Osamu was there in the delivery room with you, and he was a huge help when it came to the twins. The twins adored their uncle Osamu and loved to spend time with him.

Especially when he would teach them volleyball, just like you and Osamu had predicted, they both love volleyball like their uncle and dad.

"Akari and Akio, uncle Osamu is coming to pick you guys up!" you shouted from the kitchen. 

You could hear the sound of little feet hitting the ground, the sound making a smile grow on your face since both Akari and Akio had learned to walk. 

"Mommy!" Akari shouted as she rushed down the stairs.

"What's wrong?" you asked. 

"Akio isn't sharing with me," Akari whined at you.

At the moment, you were trying to teach both Akari and Akio how to share, and it was going well, but there is always some kind of hiccups with kids.

"Akio! Come downstairs right now!" you shouted from the kitchen, moving Akari to the counter so that she would face you.

"Coming, Mommy!" Akio shouted from his and Akari's room.

Then, again, you could hear the patter of little feet, and the smile was almost uncontrollable. You saw your son come into the room, and you moved him to sit next to Akari on the counter. 

"Why aren't you sharing your toys with Akari?" you said as you crossed your arms. 

"Because she's going to give it to this boy at the playground," Akio replied with a huff.

"What?" you asked and turned to Akari.

"Yeah, it's this kid named Daiki," Akio stated, and then he added on,

"He's not good enough for her," Akio said with a puff on his cheeks.

You awed at his adorable expression and then grabbed the hands of both Akio and Akari.

"Okay, Akari and Akio you both of you know that we should share our things, okay?" you said. 

The two of them nodded at your words, understanding what you meant.

"Now say sorry, for mommy," you said. 

"Sorry, Akio," Akari said with a smile on her face.

"Sorry, Akari," Akio said.

That was when the two hugged each other, and you started to speak again. 

"Good, now I need you two to be on your best behavior for uncle Osamu," you stated sternly, though you weren't too concerned. 

"We will," both Akari and Akio said at the same time.

"Promise?" you asked.

"Promise, mommy!" Akio and Akari said at the same time again.

"Now, Akio, I have a special mission for you," you said with a smile on your face.

"Watch over your sister, please, when it comes to this Daiki kid," you stated as though you were giving a special order.

"Always, mommy, she's my little sister," Akio said with an adorable smile on his face.

"Now you two, I love you both so much!" you said and rushed to give them both kisses on their cheeks, taking them off the counter.

The two squirmed and said at the same time,

"Mommy!" they both shouted.

That was when you heard the doorbell go off, and you moved to the door. You opened the door and smiled at the guest,

"Hey, Osamu!" you exclaimed loud enough for the twins to hear you.

You could hear the twins rush to the door and shout,

"Uncle Osamu!" both of them shouted. 

"Kio! Kari!" Osamu replied just as enthusiastic as the two of them. 

"I'll see you later then," you said with a smile on your face.

"Don't worry too much, Y/N," Osamu stated, and you sighed.

You knew that you had nothing to worry about if the twins were with Osamu, but you didn't know how wrong you were going to be this time.