"Hey Chris" She said not getting in the camera, I face time her half the time to look at the ceiling, I don't like the disrespect.

"You was sleeping? My bad baby" I said as I heard my mothers car pull up in the drive way.

"Yeah, my nephew refused to take a nap. I was up with him all day" She explained in between yawns. I nodded my head because I know the feeling. Royalty want so to be everywhere, doing tik toks  but never in bed to go to sleep. I heard the door open and.  Royalty came running in with her Nintendo switch in her hand. My mother came in after her with edible arrangements in her hand. I hugged them both and closed the door behind her.

"It's my birthday or something? You being nice and shit. I'm scared" I said as I stood away from her on purpose, making her laugh. She placed the fruits down on the kitchen island and sat down on the couch. "Boy I just wanted to bring you something nice, you always cooped up in the house, add some different touches to it at least" She said. I chuckled and checked my calendar, I got a meet and greet tomorrow at the Staples Center in New York. Damn, I wanted her to come with me.

Meanwhile
Brielle Anyea

I was getting dressed because I wanted to go for a drive before it gets too dark. The darker it get, the more weirdos start to come out and I don't have the time. I took a picture from my photoshoot a few days ago to hold off on everyone asking me when is my next one. It gets overwhelming sometimes when you're not used to this field but this is what I wanted and strives for. Chris called me on FaceTime, I smiled and swiped over to answer. It connected and I was greeted with him and his mom. She's so beautiful and he looks just like her in my opinion.

"You must be Brielle, I've been hearing quite a lot about you. You're so pretty" She spoke with enthusiasm. I smiled and covered my face a bit from it heating up.

"Thank you Ms.Brown, you're beautiful as well" I responded. Chris was in the corner of the screen cheesing like an idiot."But listen. Are you busy between tomorrow and Thursday? I'm tryna get something and want you to be present for it" Chris interrupted and said. "No, I have to look for a new agent because Eva isn't doing her job correctly. I'm about to have my mother as my manager again, she actually knew what she was doing" I explained as he chuckled at my comment.

"Yeah I second that, can't be having my girl not getting her shit handled correctly. So come see me, I know you miss me and I miss the hell out of you" He told me as he licked his lips. I playfully rolled my eyes and felt my cheeks heating up again. This man is so annoying, he knows exactly what he be doing.

"I do miss you, you know that but I want you to come here. You still haven't met my nephew. You slacking Mr. Brown" I told him, he sucked his teeth then started laughing. We came to a conclusion that in two days I'll check into a hotel on Thursday and spend the weekend there. So far, Royalty's mother hasn't been starting anything with Chris or throwing anymore kiddy shots at me on social media so everything is good in life at the moment.
................................................................................
(Time skip) 2 Days later
Breezy

"Oh my god, Chris brown I love you so much. Can I please get a picture with you" A girl asked with three posters of me in her hand with her eyes watery. I got up from around the table and wrapped my arms around her. My manager handed her some tissue and she backed up away from me. "I'm so sorry, I'm crying and shit on you" She said as she fixed her hair and everything. I chuckled and signed her posters for her.

"It's all good, I appreciate you rocking with me all this time. I love you too" I told her as she started crying again. I just chuckled and was happy she was the last fan I had to greet, I go into intermission after this. I looked around the venue and seen a group of females crowding around someone by the door.