Chapter 2: To the Royal Capital of the Clover Kingdom

Start from the beginning

Asuna: *smirks* I've built up my muscles since I couldn't use maigc. Looks like they came in handy after all.

Yuma: *smiles* Asuna.

Asuna and Yuma then looked towards each other as they shared a silent stare, the kind of stare that two loving sisters would share with each other. Soon, Asuna ran up to Yuma and I as she held out her grimoire.

Asuna: *excited* Yuma, (Y/N)! Look, look! I got my grimoire! *hugs it * It's insanely shabby, but I'll take good care of it for the rest of my life! There, there, there, there, there, there, there, there, there.

(Y): *rub's Asuna's head* I told you you'd get your grimoire today.

Yuma: *stern* I guess you saved me again.

Asuna and I turned towards Yuma as she kept walking away from us.

Yuma: *stern* I'll repay you for this someday. Asta, you remember our promise?

Asuna: *smiles* You mean you remember it? I thought you were just making fun of me.

Yuma: *smiles* I have no interest in being too friendly with my rival.

(Y): *smirks* Hey, don't forget I'm in this too. The three of us are rivals here.

Today has been....a pretty eventful day, but at least now we can give it a happy ending. We all got our grimoires, and soon, we'll be on our way to join the magic knights.

*Timeskip*

A few days have passed since we got our grimoires, but I was confused as to what exactly was the 5 leaf on our grimoires. Reading through the grimoire itself didn't prove all that useful since I couldn't find anything that explained as to what the 5 leaf was. each leaf of the clover is supposed to represent something, but no one has ever seen a grimoire with a 5 leaf clover. In any case, I have been practicing with my grimoire and found that my magic has experienced an immense boost in capabilities. The grimoire features so many different spells, even some spell combinations, which I am eager to try out. I even see a few styles of magic I haven't heard of before. Fairy magic, shadow magic, dream magic, and bone magic.

 In any case, we've all taken to training with our grimoires. In fact, I was joining Asuna right now in the woods as she was off practicing with her sword, and by practice, I mean she was swinging it into the rib of the giant demon skeleton 1000 times. While she was doing that, I was a little ways away reading through my grimoire again, thinking of which style I should try out first. I tried doing a combination spell earlier, but in my eagerness, I tried fire magic and lightning magic and.....well.....

*Flashback*

(Y): *smirks* BLAZING THUNDER!

*Flashback end*

It kinda blew up on me. Suddenly, a small bird landed on my head, but it was one I was somewhat familiar with.