Bakery bird part 1 (Nikixreader)

Mulai dari awal

I walked to the first village again and got my payment, as it was nearly night they offered me a room but I denied. Before leaving back to my own place I glanced into the village, there stood a pig hybrid, I've heard about him before, he was really good at killing aswell and had done some jobs before but not as much as I had. The pig hybrid looked over to me, I kept my cold look at him and he looked at me with a somewhat calm expression. He made a quick nod and I did one in return, I then seated myself on my horse and galloped out to the night.

As sunrise came, I came by a piece of land filled with houses, I saw a flag and assumed they saw themselves as a country, I decided to walk through the contry and take a look around.

The place was nice actually, a boy with brown hair and horns even waved to me. I walked by a bakery opening up and wanted to buy something freshly made. I walked in and a bell rang from the door, a short, stunning lady walked out from a room behind, when she saw me she tensed up, atleast someone from around here knew who I was. 

"How can I help them mx." She asked in a sweet voice, the fact she used mx. made me surprisingly happy. She glanced down at my clothes that was half covered by the cloak, her eyes widened and she gasped, I looked down and saw several big bloodstains, I was suddenly aware of how intimidating my silence was. "Fresh bread" I told her in a deep voice, before she would start thinking I would kill her, she nodded her head panicked but also let a releaved sigh escape her lips, She took some bread from a box on the counter and put it in a paper bag, I walked towards the counter and started finding some emeralds, "yo-you don't have t-to pay" she squeaked, normally I wouldn't argue back, but it felt weird to just take it, I took twenty emeralds and laid them on the counter, it was probably too much but emeralds are not worth anything anyway. I took the bread, muttered a 'thanks' and then left out the door.

Timeskip____ 

I had gotten a letter from some dude who needed help getting back his own country, the country turns out to be the one I had bought bread from a few weeks ago, I had actually wanted to come back there again, just to buy from the bakery, I don't know why but the girl there, I don't know, I just want to see her again.

I walked to the place they had told me to meet up with them, and was abit confused if I had walked wrong. I was stood outside in the middle of a forest, I looked around and saw nothing out of the ordinary.

That was until I heard talking, a highpitched voice spoke quickly about something they were excited for and a deep voice responded with short 'okay's and 'hmm's. I found my sword and loaded my crossbow, I stayed on the spot and looked towards the voices. Soon two heads came from behind a hill, I recognized one of them to be the pig hybrid, and by his side was a blonde boy.

I lowered  my sword and had my crossbow hanging at my side, to show I wasn't going to hurt them. That just wasn't what the boy saw, as he saw me he found a sword and started running towards me, he yelled random words as 'who are you' and 'why are you here', the hybrid behind him tried to catch him but failed and started chasing him. 

As the boy neared he hoisted his sword for a hit, just before he reached me I raised the crossbow up in a strected arm, he stopped running as the arrow was only centimeters from him, pointed right between his eyes. I knew he wouldn't dare do anything, and I knew I probably shouldn't harm him as the hybrid hadn't started trying to hurt me, but still I kept my finger on the trigger, just to mess with him.

The hybrid came up to us in a halt, I thought he would try and get the boy away or tell me to stop, but instead he just stood beside the frightened boy and looked at him, "you shouldn't charge at people you don't know who is" he said blankly to the boy "this is who you guys hired", I kept my intimidating stare at the boy, he gulped and breathed out a 'sorry', my lips twitched to a smirk behind my mask, I slowly lowered my crossbow but kept a stare on the boy, after ten seconds of staring I looked to the hybrid and give him the same nod as in the village to which he responded with an equal nod.