Chapter 7 The Tale Of Some Weirdos

---

---

Still working on the google doc might get it done by like chapter 8 or 9

Also join my discord server

https://discord.gg/mhJCEDrupX

Also cool music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU6W0m9j9C4

---

"Who are you."

The voice of a rugged male in his middle age had asked slowly and intensely.

The girl stuttered over her words, and failed to say anything of meaning.

"What are you trying to say."

The voice of the rugged man asked, with confusion upon his face.

"El turtle mystico go brrr!"

The girl had replied to the old man.

The middle aged man releasing his grasp over his sword, having realized the origins of the girl.

"Why are you even speaking broken Spanish with some memes?"

The girl's eyes widened and eyed out a small cave to hide within.

The man came to a conclusion, she had likely been summoned from Earth.

The girl ran off in a frenzy.

The middle aged man chased after her.

For every 5 meters of distance the girl had made, the man had approached her by 7 meters.

The girl stopped in her tracks and falls to her legs, stared intensely and deeply with her deep crimson eyes.

Her gaze upon the middle aged man, which had the hair cut of Theodore Roosevelt did not cease for even a moment.

She stared as she began to shiver, and shiver she did.

As the man came closer he approached not with a look of anger but instead was met with an unexpected set of words.

"I too, like when doge coin when Brrr!"

The girl with black hair stood up and threw herself upon to the middle aged man, and hugged him intensely.

"You are the fulfiller of the Donau-Arbeschau!"

The girl with black proclaimed loudly and proudly.

'What the hell is she even saying.'

"How am I going to explain this to my son."