This tiktok trend

Richies POV

I was on my bed scrolling through TikTok. Tiktoks of all kind showed up, Sad, funny, horror, messed up, etc. Until I came up to this one TikTok.

This girl was playing a prank on one of her guy friends.

This prank being to send a message to a guy friend saying "you're pretty" no explanation at all. You just send those two words.

I thought it was stupid at first until I got curious. What would my friends say to me if I called them pretty?

They'd probably just all say "oh you Richie everything that comes out of your mouth is bullshit and jokes.

But what if I actually meant it to one of them...

No no no I don't like anyone one from the losers club. That's gross. Their all like siblings to me. Yeah siblings. Mhm. Siblings. Any ways I'm straight.

That meaning Bev is the only one I would like from the group. But no. I do not. She's a really close friend and I could never see her in a relationship with me.

I cant see anyone with me, I m just a nobody who wears glasses that get broken on the daily.

But what if they don't reply with the response I thought that would. What if they replied with the some else?

Something better?

But what if it's something worse

Yea no I can't do it

I gotta do it.

I just need too.

I don't know who I'd do it too tho.

That's the problem.

I'll do it to bill I guess.