Chapter 7

Alessandro's POV:

after 20 minutes of driving we got to the shop and walked in. i saw johnny and knew he would be able to put me in today. the girl at the front must've been the new girl enzo was telling me about she greeted us as we walked in while she was staring at johnny,

i looked over and saw him tattooing another female. she had long black thick hair and covered in tattoos with a few piercings. shewas talking to johnny. which i guess they were talking about the knew girl. she looked over at me and just took a small glance. she was beautiful. no hot. god both. the hair, the tattoos, everything about her was hot. how come i've never seen her before ? i thought to myself.

i know almost everything female in New York because i've either slept with them or broke their heart, i don't need anyone in my life to care or love me. it's not my thing.

but i couldn't take my eyes off of her. but damn did she look mean talk about resting bitch face. "you keep staring at her like you want to fuck her" enzo said whispering in my ear.

to be fair i wouldn't mind having her- god snap out of it sandro you don't need this. not right now. she looked at me again looking into my eyes, those blue eyes were perfect. so perfect.

she looked back at johnny tattooing her hand, it looked like a skull with horns. i snapped out of it and looked at the girl working the front who came over to talk to us, you could tell she slept around, she just looked like she did, she had this ugly squeaky voice that made my ears hurt almost as if she was forcing it. it was disgusting and embarrassing.

but enzo must've been enjoying it. dumbass. the girl that johnny was tattooing came up to the front and paid for her tattoo and tipped him fairly good. i like that, i always tip the best i can, she walked out and johnny came up to us.

"sandro what can i do for you today man." it took me a second to answer.

"i just want to get a few touched up and enzo wants a new one" i said while looking at enzo still talking to that girl,

i don't know her name neither do i care. johnny took me back while i left enzo with the girl from the desk,

"so who's the newbie, she looks like a bitch" johnny laughed a little bit

"yeah she is i don't know why i even hired her in the first place. her name is jennifer, she tires to sleep with me every chance she gets" that's disgusting i almost feel bad for the man.

"well you know there is always a way to stop that, you could either one fire her or two shoot her in the head. you work for me it's not like anyone would know what would happen" he gave me this look like he wanted to do it so badly but he couldn't

"yeah i know i could but i think i'd have a better chance at killing her than firing her, she's rude to a lot of my customers and i hate it, mostly nik. i don't tolerate that she's one of my best clients, she's been coming here for years"

i furrowed my brows confused at who nik was. he saw my face when he said nik.

"the girl that came in here before you were here was nicole i call her nik just for short"

i nodded my head and let him keep doing his job it was silent until i heard crashing. johnny and i got up and looked around. jennifer had enzo at gun point and so did enzo. i just laughed

"well well not so friendly now is she enzo?" he looked at me like i was stupid.

"i'll shoot him if you don't get out. now" i bust outlaughing.

"is someone scared of a mafia? well johnny here works for me so either put the gun down or i blow YOUR head off"

she didn't listen at all and pulled the trigger missing enzo by an inch and all three of us pulled our triggers.

"well the bitch is dead now. finally"

enzo took her body out back and put in the dumpster making sure no one was there he came back a few minutes later and sat down,

by then johnny was done with me and went to work on enzo, 30 minutes later enzo was done.

"so the girl that was here where does she live?" johnny looked up from his computer and back at me "at the apartments by 22nd street and the movie theater he name is Nicole Saint" oh so she has money i wonder what she does.

"thank you johnny you're the best, see you back at the house" i paid johnny and tipped and we left the building.