𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧【7】

——————❐❀❐——————

——————❐❀❐——————

the day has started yet again, and everyone went back to doing their normal things that they do on their everyday lives.

currently, there's a certain h/c-haired girl circling round and round at the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, muttering words.

she seems to be really nervous upon practicing what she will do for her little, "confession"

"calm down and have a sip of tea, you won't get anywhere just be going around in circles all day" Zhongli said, finally giving attention to the girl that had been circling round and round for atleast 30 minutes now.

she sighed and sat down, taking the tea and drinking it. Hu Tao popped her head from the door, "oh? and what is this about~?" she teasingly says, knowing what our dear y/n is nervous for.

y/n groaned, "Don't worry! I, Hu Tao, will help you!" she says. "are you sure you can?" she questioned the parlor director with a deadpanned expression, knowing her personality, she might do something unexpectedly.

"of course! never underestimate the 77th Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor!" Hu Tao exclaimed with pride while holding her right hand on her chest and the left one in the air.

she chortled and eventually agreed. of course this was just a confession, nothing more, nothing less. but indeed she does not have quite the experience on this type of subjects, even after all these years she had lived.

and thus the confession of our dear y/n had been settled.

later that day she asked Xiao to come with her, they were in a spot in Liyue where the sunset is most beautiful to be seen in.

(you can just imagine where it is- currently my mind malfunctioned and can't think of a location-)

they soon arrived at the spot and sat down, exchanging words as usual, and all that.

they both looked at the sun, currently setting creating a beautiful mix of colors in the sky, it was as if even the sky was in on this plan.

"so, Xiao" she paused, fiddling with the fingers on her hands looking at the ground, "I have asked you to come with me here today, because..." she paused yet again.

Xiao visibly froze up, thinking of the possibilities of what might happen or the reason why he was asked there.

"I have something that I must inform you of" she continues, 'what's with the sudden formality!?' she thought, looking at the direction Hu Tao was supposedly hiding at, although she wasn't there.

turns out, Zhongli made her stay in the Funeral Parlor with him as to give her and Xiao some privacy, she smiled at the thought and sighed with complete confidence finally building up, knowing they are alone.

"for the few months we've been— well, I guess you could say, "together" it seems as though I have.... caught feelings for you" she says with a straight face, although with a tint of red across her cheeks.

"so... do you reciprocate? or do you not?" she says in a face filled with anticipation.

Xiao didn't know what to do at these kinds of situations as he, too weren't familiar with these as this never happened before.

"I..." he trails off, a tint of red also on his cheeks. ".. I do" he answered. her eyes widen, both in shock and happiness that the first person she ever confessed to reciprocated her feelings as well.

"so... are we..?" she asked, "yes" Xiao answered a bit too quickly, as she gave him a small peck on his cheek and then standing up, almost bouncing.

"YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" she yelled, although knowing there weren't anyone there except Hilichurls and monsters, it seems that this attracted them.

❝𝐘𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒!!!❞

she said before grabbing the flushed Adeptus' hand and rushing over back to Wangsheng Funeral Parlor to indeed of course, inform them of the news :>

——————❐❀❐——————

Side Note: hmmmmmm, 1 more chapter to go :)

Side Note: hmmmmmm, 1 more chapter to go :). I'm bad at writing these kinds of scenes so please bare with me- and y/n feels out of character- lmao-