𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧【4】

——————❐❀❐——————

——————❐❀❐——————

the sky was filled with clouds, making everything darken.

a figure which only showed darkness except for glowing eyes was the only thing to be seen. the figure seemed to be the one controlling the chaos currently happening.

it seemed that the figure somehow lost control or some sort.

after a few moments, her vision blackened. it seems that she had been knocked out.

she soon awoken seeing a familiar figure. the figure had—

she was currently on the way back to the top balcony, it seemed that Miss Verr Goldet has decided that y/n would be the person to be the new person to bring the Almond Tofu to the said Adeptus.

she finally got there seeing the boy standing and staring at the view, she suddenly got the idea of trying to scare him. keyword: t r y

"please refrain from trying to scare me" he said, before she even did anything. she huffed and handed him the Almond Tofu in which he of course, gladly accepted.

"so mister Adeptus. I'm y/n, what's your name?" she asked facing him, he looked at her for a moment, before replying, "Xiao"

"I see..." she trailed off, looking at the spot in which she was in waiting to fall asleep in the earlier chapters.

"well then Xiao, would you like to watch the stars with me tonight?" she asked him. he took a moment to process what she has just said, but something about him made him thought to agree to the offer. in of course, which he did.

it was now night, the stars were shining ever so brightly, as if cheering that the people they had made destined for each other had finally met.

the two were currently sitting beside each other looking up to the sky, admiring the view. of course the Adeptus had seen the stars in the sky countless of times already knowing that he has lived over a thousand years already, but something about this time makes it seem that something is different.

"hey Xiao" she called out. Xiao hummed in response indicating for her to continue.

"have you ever felt the feeling of being so free as if you could do anything under the night sky?" she asked him.

he didn't answer, "I'll take that as a no" she smiled. she then stood up and grabbed him by the hand and jumped off the roof and landed on the ground.

"what are you planning?" he asked her, she just hummed in response and continued to run whilst holding his hand.

they were currently hiding behind a rock looking at some treasure hoarders, "aren't they the ones who were chasing you before?" he said, "shhhh you'll blow our cover" she whisper-shouted to him.

she pulled out what looked like some type of chemical and threw it at the treasure hoarders, in which made their camp into flames, she then held his hand and again and ran off laughing as the treasure hoarders continued to yell at them.

they were doing all sorts of things like jumping from roof to roof, occasionally watching the ocean on a balcony in Liyue Harbor, until they finally decided to go back to their spot in Wangshu Inn.

they sat there once again and admired the view in the sky, she stretched her arms while saying "I feel so refreshed now. that was fun. we should do it again sometime" she smiled yet again and looked at him with the side of her eyes.

Xiao continued looking at the sky, and answered "we caused quite the ruckus, isn't that enough already? how are you able to do these things everyday"

"hey! I don't do this every day, it's just something I do to loosen up a bit" she said.

still not bothering to look at her, he felt something heavy fall to his shoulder, looking to his side he saw her fast asleep.

her face looked so peaceful, so he didn't bother waking her up. instead he picked her up and brought her to her room.

he stood at the door and said,

❝𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭, 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐚𝐧𝐝... 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥❞

he said before closing the door and left.

——————❐❀❐——————

Side Note: this was sorta rushed for some reason, my apologies—