𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧【2】

------❐❀❐------

------❐❀❐------

she got back from wandering around and went up to her room right after saying a small 'hi' to Miss Verr Goldet.

at late night hours like these she would still be up, possible thinking of a new delusion to daydream about, or to just look up in the sky and watch the moon and stars.

she'd been laying on her bed for atleast an hour now and it seems as though she can't fall asleep.

deciding to hang out a bit at the small but comfortable space at the roof of Wangshu Inn, where she put some pillows and blankets in to make her comfortable as this is where she sits and gets comfortable in when she goes stargazing.

(if you're wondering where this is, climb the roof of Wangshu Inn at the top balcony, there should be a small space there with a wooden railing)

as she was getting up, she noticed a shadowed figure at the corner of her eye standing on the balcony, facing the moon.

but when she looked, it disappeared. the thought of it being a ghost didn't bother her for there were already little ghosts around the Inn at the kitchen, but something about this sent a shiver down her spine that also made her quickly get into the spot she was earlier trying to get to.

soon later she got drowsy deciding to go back inside and sleep, it seems to also be around 2am at this point so of course she needed to sleep.

-

and oh it's morning again~ our dear y/n gets up and does her normal daily routine and goes down to eat her breakfast. as she finally got her night rest, she's finally filled with energy to do things.

she has about 4 commissions to do today, hunt down Hilichurl camps, throw off some treasure hoarders, and all those normal everyday commission things.

she got to the first location where her commission was to destroy some Hilichurl towers. and of course, it's no fun unless there's fighting right? then off we go~

our dear y/n summoned and drew her sword at the enemies. infusing her sword with electro energy flowing through her hands onto the weapon, she disappeared confusing the hilichurls as then she appeared on the other side of them.

a form of purple light slid through in great speed as if it was connecting all of the hilichurls together. it was her ult called 'electric flower dance' (my dear apologies for it's bad-)

------❐❀❐------

Name: Y/n

Vision: Electro

Burst: Electric Flower Dance - this skill consists of her ability to go in insane speeds as if disappearing in thin air, she disappears from her original location and appears on the other side or behind the enemy. After this, a purple colored light emitting Electro energy appears as if stabbing through the enemy and causes atleast 35k damage or more on max lvl. -when skill is done on multiple enemies, it creates a line of Electro energy stabbing through all the enemies and almost like connecting them with light.

------❐❀❐------

after this, she goes on and on until she has finally finished all of her commissions and going onto her normal place to hang out, a.k.a the top balcony of Wangshu Inn.

she goes to a railing and sits on it, admiring the scenery peacefully for awhile. of course, that is until.....

"you! there you are!" a voice yelled. not even bothering to look back, she thoughts 'shoot, I was followed.'

she stands up from her spot, still on the railing, she turns around swiftly to face the treasure hoarders currently on her sight.

oh and did I forget to mention this? our dear y/n enjoys messing with Treasure hoarders during her free time as well. and along those, the leader and the others along with him would ambush her on her way some time. but it's also normal for her to get followed, of course she didn't mind for it was a lot of fun running from people ya know? now let's go back to the story, shall we?

"my apologies, but I must cut this meeting short" she states, saluting with two fingers using her right hand and let herself fall off, as she was nearing the floor she swiftly did I flip and landed on her feet, of course as expected there are about 4 treasure hoarders surrounding her right now.

she pretends to attack them as she summoned her sword and they embraced for the impact that never came....

oh how far they even ran to catch up to her that now they are in Liyue, jumping through the merchant's tables ignoring the some people yelling at her for almost throwing off all their things that they were selling.

she passes Wanmin restaurant and steals a snack from Xiangling, "running away again y/n!? this is the third time this week!" Xiangling yelled at her back and laughed. "well it's fun you know! you should try it some time!" y/n yelled back.

she continues to run, still not knowing a pair of Golden eyes again following her figure as she ran all around Liyue. even passing through Hu Tao and of course being the prankster duo they are, Hu Tao helped her get away as she was now currently in Wangsheng funeral parlor.

both Hu Tao and y/n eating the snack she stole from Xiangling earlier, of course not before offering some to Mr Zhongli who politely declined and continued to sip his tea.

they both laughed, exchanging stories about what happened to them and the pranks each other has been doing these past few days, a pair of Amber eyes which belong to Zhongli staring at them with a soft smile plastered at his face,

❝𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄-❞

okay okay I'll stop- eheh..

❝𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫...❞

....he thought as he closed his eyes and continued sipping his tea.

------❐❀❐------

Side Note: I was listening to this while writing this chapter and thought I should share it with y'all :)