𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧【3】

——————❐❀❐——————

——————❐❀❐——————

It had been a few days since their last encounter, today her last commission was to deliver some Almond Tofu to someone at the balcony.

And of course, Almond Tofu being her specialty, she cooked it herself to save time for Smiley Yanxiao.

once she finished, she made her way up the steps and onto the top balcony she goes~

once she's up there it seems that the person she's delivering it to is not there (yet), so she sets down the plate on a table and went to sit on the railing admiring the view as she waits for the person.

she felt a soft breeze come to her way as she glanced at the dish seeing a familiar s h o r t black haired boy staring straight to her face.

being startled she almost fell off the balcony railings, thank goodness she had a nice grip or else down to the ground she goes.

she hops down and dusts away the invisible dust seen on her bottom clothing and says, "you must be the person I was delivering that to. have a nice meal" she said, looking into his eyes.

It was as if everything around them stopped, a sound of a bell was heard ringing 3 times as the normal speed of time came back. both eye's widen as it seems that both the two of them felt the same thing.

'what was that..?' the two thought, it seems that she has caught the attention of the Adeptus that he was now staring sternly at her.

she sighed, "I know I'm hot but please stop staring at me like that" she continued. the boy was taken aback by her words and turned around to eat the Almond Tofu that was sitting on the table.

he sat down and ate a bite, tasting the sweetness of the dish, topped off with the taste of almond balanced together perfectly. (I don't know how it tastes like so my apologies (╥﹏╥)) "tastes nice right? it's my specialty, you should be thankful was the one who cooked that for you"

she said looking at him with a smile and with low lidded eyes, "you..." he trailed off looking at her again with that stern look in his eyes, "you do not have any respect for the adepti" he says.

she stares at him pausing for a moment, "I treat everyone equally, and that includes people such as you. but seeing as though you are someone who will not harm humans such as me, it's fine since my life won't be on the line" she finishes. 'well, maybe, that is, it was only an assumption based on what I see about you'

she then heard a familiar shout.

she looked down the balcony seeing those treasure hoarders again, "you guys never give up, do you!?" she yelled at them with a smirk on her face. "well, it seems that our encounter has been cut short. my apologies dear Adeptus, but this is my cue to leave"

she says, bowing with her left hand on her back and her right hand holding out. and jumps off the balcony once again.

this went on and on until they finally gave up, it was now around night time as she was strolling around the streets of Liyue. walking around staring at the starry night sky, 'theres always a place in the stars in the sky for you, they say'

she then slowly walks, taking her time going towards the direction of the south of Liyue Harbor. towards the place where the Rite of Descension usually takes place in. (my apologies, I don't know what it's called (╥﹏╥))

she then makes her way to climb to the roof of the building and once she gets there, she sits down and enjoys the view.

as the sun has risen into view, creating a beautiful lighting towards Liyue Harbor,

❝𝐀𝐡𝐡, 𝐋𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫.... 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬❞

she says, looking at the beautiful view of the City Infront of her.

——————❐❀❐——————

Side Note: Oh how I wonder what the last dialogue could mean 👀