ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 // ɴꜱꜰᴡ ~♡

Comenzar desde el principio

shigaraki sent you guys to come get intel on something important, but then you guys ended up hanging around.

"yeah, we are." dabi said, he was side eyeing you as he conversed with
hawks. you watched the movie in silence, listening in on the boys conversation on the down low.

"dabi, you hit that?" hawks said a little quieter than how they had been just briefly talking.

this made your head turn instantly, looking at hawks with a 'bro wtf' kind of expression.

"i'd do it better if i had the chance." hawks looked at both you and your boyfriend playfully.

"yeahh, okay." dabis head was cocked to the side a bit as he looked up and down hawks sarcastically.

"ayo? tag team me and we'll find out?"

you were only messing around, of course.

but the two boys both went dead silent, both jerking their heads to look at you a little too quickly.

aw shit.

that's how you got in your current situation, getting your pants ever so slowly dragged off your legs by one of the most attractive villains. at the same time, your shirt was getting pulled over your head eagerly by one of the most attractive 'heroes'.

at first, they were gonna blind fold you and take turns fucking you shitless without you knowing who it was. that was how they'd know who did better.

but you told hawks about dabis piercing so you'd know. but to be honest, you should have just acted clueless and not have said a word. i mean, the idea didn't sound so bad.

but now, it ended up just being a very competitive threesome.

and honestly, with the sexual tension in the room, none of you minded.

the way dabis familiar touch slowly advanced down to your inner thighs, all the while hawk's masculine steady hands trailed down your neck to your nipples. the touch of the two boys caused your breath to hitch, biting your inner cheek trying not to let any sounds out.

it was like your pride didn't want touya and keigo to know just the feeling of their enchanting hands traveling across your bare skin was driving you into a frenzy.

oh, but touya had already noticed how wet you were growing just after a few moments of simply touching. you locked eyes, he had this luring smirk across his face, his tongue piercing popped between his teeth. he bowed down his head, dark messy hair falling over his face as he spoke up.

"god, you're this wet already?" he was so close to where you yearned for his touch the most. you were looking down at him with a sort of needy face, like you were asking him to hurry up and tongue fuck you without actually talking.

"i'd love to fuck with you, but how could i say no to that pretty little face of yours?" touya dropped his head, the second his mouth finally met your slit he muttered the words, "fucking pathetic."

you gripped a fist full of the red sheets into your fist, your other hand holding onto hawks legs for support as you watched dabi swirled his tongue across you, the cold sensation of the cold, silver ball pierced into his tongue skimming against your clit.

he knew you loved the feeling, his slender fingers holding onto your waist firmly as your body trembled. you rose up your arm, holding it over your mouth as moans slipped out of your throat.

oh, but don't forget about keigo.

he grabbed your wrist, removing your hand that was conveniently covering your mouth and he bent down real close to your face. he put two of his fingers in your mouth, giving you a naughty grin. dabi was beginning to speed up the pace, getting more sloppy between your thighs as your eyes began to water with hawks fingers deep in your mouth.